Format: KONTAKT 5.6.5+
Quality: 24 bit 44.1 kHz stereo
Description: The Showroom Violin is a great library of violin solo samples, including 14 separate articulations and 5 different microphone positions.
It’s an incredibly flexible and beautiful instrument that can easily stand out in a track on its own, making it ideal for composers of films, games and TV, pop, rock, and more!
The Showroom Violin offers 5 completely different microphone positions to choose from. Load all or just some of them to create a drier / more processed sound as desired.
Along with a range of microphone positions, we’ve also included 18 beautiful IR reverbs to choose from, ranging from rooms and halls to cameras and arenas.
– 14 articulations to choose from
– 5 microphone positions on offer
– Natural vibrato recorded for a realistic sound
– 18 additional reverb IRS with “size” and “amount” controls
– 10,000 samples recorded
– 3.37 gig uncompressed
– One single patch – no constant switching patches for different articulations
– NCW compression to reduce file size (full size 5GB before compression)
* Legato articulations:
– Slurred Legato – changing notes with the finger only (not bow) for a smooth transition
– Bowed Legato – changing notes with the finger and bow, for a more noticeable change, (mix with slurred legato for a realistic performance)
– Polyphonic – play multiple notes together at the same time
– Col Legno – striking the string with the stick, rather than hair of the bow
– Pizzicato – plucking the string
– Spiccato – bouncing the bow on the string
– Slides Up – sliding up to the note
* Long articulations:
– Sul pont – bowed near the bridge to give more harmonics / nasal tone
– Tremolo – single note played repeatedly with the bowe
– Harmonics – natural harmonics created by lightly touching the string with the finger an octave above the fingered note, (light and ethereal sound)
– Trills S-Ton – rapidly alternating between two notes, a semitone above the played note
– Trills Ton – rapidly alternating between two notes, a tone apart
– Trills Min3 – rapidly alternating between two notes, a minor 3rd apart
– Trills Maj3 – rapidly alternating between two notes, a major 3rd apart
* The Showroom Violin is perfect for film / TV / game underscore, pop, rock and anything that requires a beautiful, lush solo violin!