Year/Date of Issue: 2019
Developer site: https://www.neatvideo.com
Bit depth: 64bit
Interface language: English
System requirements: Adobe Premiere Pro;
Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Vista 64-bit; Windows 10 64-bit
Core 2 class machine or better;
True color display with 1024×768 resolution or higher.
Description: In the new version of the Neat Video 5 plug-in, the main improvement is an increase in performance. New visual feedback features and adjustable global profiles have also been added, making it easier and faster to achieve great results.
The speed of work is increased up to 3.5 times on some systems. CPU processing: up to 1.5x faster and GPU based processing:
On Windows and Linux platforms:
1 GPU: Up to 3.5x faster (2.2x average).
2 GPUs: Up to 2x faster (1.6x average).
On the Mac OS platform:
1 GPU: up to 2x faster (1.6x average).
2 GPUs: Up to 2x faster (1.7x average).
*Support for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 / 2080 / 2080 Ti, Titan V, Titan RTX graphics cards has been added in the Neat Video Pro v4.8.5 update.
In the latest Neat Video 5.1 noise reduction update, the following improvements have been added:
– Added support for Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve 16 and Resolve Studio 16 applications.
– Added support for AVID Media Composer 2019.
– Support for the new version of Magix VEGAS Pro 17.
– Improved performance in GPU modes.
– Added support for new AMD GPUs: AMD Radeon VII (Windows, MacOS, Linux) and AMD Radeon RX 590 (MacOS).
– Improved compatibility with the latest software updates: Adobe After Effects CC 2020 and Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020.
What was not added:
– No support for video cards built on the AMD Radeon RX 5700 (Navi 10) chipset.