Year/Date of Issue:27.03.2018
Developer: G.E. team
Developer site: _https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/gui/gui-animator-for-unity-ui-28709
Bit depth: 64bit
Interface language: English
tablet: not required
System requirements: Unity 2017.3.1 or higher
Quickly and easily add professional animation animations to the Unity user interface.
• Add animation animations to the Unity user interface.
• Customizable options like translation, rotation, scale, fade, audio, time, delay, fade, audio, etc.
• Categorizes animation settings.
• Ignores the timeline.
• Supports UnityEvents.
• Contains an internal tweeter.
• Compatible with four popular free teens; DOTween, HOTween, iTween and LeanTween.
• Ability to add your own animations.
• Ability to play AudioClip with animation.
• Uses preprocessor directives to test animation before actual compilation.
• Supports all canvas rendering modes.
• Supports all user interface scale modes.
• Supports Sprite Atlas interface.
• Supports all game platforms Unity.
• Contains 38 demo scenes.
• Contains sample c# scripts.
• Manual and class link in the package.
• Unity 2017.3.1 or higher.
GUI Animator for Unity UI is a very easy to use UI animation tool. No need to learn too much, you can be a pro at UI Motion Tween. With it, you can not only animate the GUI, but also control audio and particles.
The GUI Animator for Unity UI separates the animation features into the Inspector tab. You can easily navigate to set up translation, rotation, scale, fade, timing, delay, fade, UnityEvents and audio with ease.
The GUI Animator for Unity UI is compatible with all canvas rendering and canvas scaling modes. It supports separate Sprite and Atlased Sprite elements. The GUI Animator for Unity UI also supports UnityEvents, allowing you to control animation through scripting.