Whats Included ?
– Windows 10 Single Language
– Windows 10 Pro
– Windows 10 Pro N
– Windows 10
– Windows 10 N
– Windows 10 Education Retail
– Windows 10 Enterprise
– Windows 10 Enterprise N
– Windows 10 S
– Windows 10 S N
Whats New ?
01. They fixed an issue where selecting a notification after taking a screenshot or game clip opened the Xbox app’s home screen instead of opening the screenshot or game clip.
02. They fixed an issue where EFI and Recovery partitions were unexpectedly listed in Defragment and Optimize Drives.
03. They fixed an issue optimizing drives in Defragment and Optimize Drives didn’t work in the last few flights.
04. They fixed an issue resulting in a permanently black window if you dragged a tab out of a Microsoft Edge window, pulled it up to the top edge of the screen, and moved it back down and released it.
05. They fixed an issue where the warning on Windows 10 S when trying to run non-Microsoft Store apps from File Explorer might end up stuck behind the File Explorer window.
06. They fixed an issue where there was some unexpected extra space in the File Explorer navigation pane before the chevron icons to expand/collapse folders.
07. They fixed an issue where if focus was set inside Action Center pressing Esc wouldn’t close the Action Center window.
08. They fixed an issue that could result in ShellExperienceHost periodically waking the device from hibernate if active live tiles were pinned to Start.
09. They fixed an issue where navigating to Settings > System > Focus Assist > “Customize your priority list” could crash Settings.
The Activator is included
- Total size 10.6 GB