Year/Date of Issue: 23.06.2020
Developer: SCAD Soft
Developer site: scadsoft.com
Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
Interface language: English + Russian
– operating system Windows XP Professional SP2, Windows XP Home SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10;
– Intel Pentium IV processor with a clock frequency of 3 GHz;
– RAM 3 GB;
– hard drive 320 GB (for creating temporary files during the calculation);
– a video adapter with a screen resolution of 1280 × 1024 in True Color mode (32 bits) and a memory of at least 128 MB. Requires OpenGL or Direct3D support.
The SCAD computer system is implemented as an integrated system for strength analysis and structural design based on the finite element method.
A single graphical environment for design model synthesis and analysis of results provides unlimited possibilities for modeling design models from the simplest to the most complex designs, meeting the needs of experienced professionals while remaining accessible to beginners.
A high-performance processor allows solving large-scale problems (hundreds of thousands of degrees of freedom under static and dynamic influences).
SCAD includes a developed library of finite elements for modeling bar, plate, solid and combined structures, stability analysis modules, generation of design combinations of forces, checking the stress state of structural elements according to various strength theories, determining the forces of fragment interaction with the rest of the structure, calculating forces and displacements from combinations loadings. The complex includes programs for selecting reinforcement in elements of reinforced concrete structures and checking sections of metal structure elements.
– high calculation speed;
– developed library of finite elements;
– effective methods for optimizing the stiffness matrix.
– advanced graphical tools for generating and correcting the geometry of design schemes, describing the physical and mechanical properties of materials, setting conditions for support and adjoining, as well as loads;
– a large set of parametric design prototypes, including frames, trusses, beam grillages, shells, surfaces of revolution, analytically specified surfaces;
– automatic generation of an arbitrary grid of finite elements on a plane;
– the possibility of forming complex calculation models by assembling from various schemes;
– a wide range of means of graphical control of all characteristics of the design scheme;
– the ability to work on a grid of centering (coordination) axes;
– developed mechanism for working with groups of nodes and elements;
– formation of a calculation model by copying the entire scheme or its fragments;
– import of geometry from ArchiCAD, HyperSteel systems, reading data in DXF, DWG formats.
1. Install the SCAD Office program from the SCAD.Office.v184.108.40.206.build.23.06.2020.x64.part1/install/SCADOffice.exe folder by selecting the required components.
2. From the SCAD.Office.v220.127.116.11.build.23.06.2020.x64.part1/patch folder, copy the msimg32.dll file to the SCAD Office/64 folder of the installed program.
3. The program is activated.