Publisher: Musical Sampling
Format: KONTAKT FULL (K’ed) 5.8.1+
Quality: 24bit 48kHz stereo
Description : Penny is the third release in our Boutique Drums series and perhaps the most dynamic and versatile to date.
Initially, we aimed to create a kit that would pay homage to the tighter rock drums popular in the 60s and 70s. We covered the toms and snare with cloth to soften the decay/ringing and included some vintage mics that were in use during that period, along with our modern array of mics and equipment.
As usual, we’ve included our sampling techniques for realistic note progression with hi-hats and toms, and six different hi-hat groove states that you can easily crossfade between for maximum expressiveness.
– Full drum kit curated by Brian Scoggin (Casting Crowns)
– Kick, snare, cross stick, ghost snare roll, rimshot, three toms, ride (with crash), ride bell, two crashes, hihats, synced live hihat grooves (three recorded tempos – 90 / 120 / 140 BPM)
– Simple and intuitive mix interface
– Eight interchangeable “baked-in” mix presets
– Repetition sampling for all hi-hats/toms
– Live eighth-note hi-hat grooves recorded at 90 / 120 / 140 BPM that sync to your DAW’s tempo
– Crossfadeable hi-hat grooves (fades between five different hi-hat states; from tight to all-open)
– Groove Speed control (Half/Normal/Double)
– Adjustable Humanization feature (Off/Tight/Natural/Loose)
– Assignable Kontakt outputs for each drum group