Format: KONTAKT 4.2.4+
Quality: 24bit 48kHz stereo
An intuitive template player and animated GUI make this the most fun instrument you’ll ever play, as well as the best banjo sample sound library you can buy.
* You can play notes normally. , , or play chords (major, minor, dominant 7th, minor 7th or sub4) in the top two octaves, and RealiBanjo automatically plays authentic banjo patterns (“rolls”) for that chord! Six pattern styles to choose from (bluegrass to acoustic rock) that can be selected with a push button switch so you can even switch between patterns if you want.
* Legato note transitions (slide up or down). Run them on those specific notes for a more authentic banjo performance. This is because banjo players rarely select every note when playing “rolls”.
* Legato is triggered manually or with our special Auto-Legato feature! This automatically determines if the slide in the note is appropriate. Okay, maybe this isn’t really voodoo. Here’s how it works: If two consecutive notes are either half step or just step by step, the banjo player will typically slide, rather than select, from one note to the next. Auto-Legato does this automatically.
* Palm position for open strings (no capo, which is the most common) or any fret position on the neck. Cletus raises his hand up the bar to confirm the position.
* Animated GUI! RealiBanjo is a completely professional instrument, but wouldn’t it be nice to have an instrument that your less musical friends can enjoy?