Publisher: Orange Tree Samples
Website: Orange Tree Samples
Format: KONTAKT 5.6.8+
Quality: 24 bit 44.1 kHz stereo
Description: A fruit of the 80s, this dazzling red electric guitar radiates clean chorus tones and cutting leads that go on forever. Because the guitar includes a sustainer, it allows notes to sound endlessly. Although it may initially seem like a novelty, the pickup sustainer actually adds a lot of effect options that are not possible with a conventional guitar. For example, chords can be held in combination with a volume pedal to create organic pado-like buildups. In high lead guitars, the sustainer sometimes “loops” the harmonics, almost like feedback from a guitar amp.
We sampled all the articulations with copious sustain and then seamlessly looped the appropriate samples using phase coherent loop points. And you can be sure that for a guitar that specializes in lead guitar solos, we’ve sampled everything from plucked harmonicas, peak slides, to tapping and more. We also recorded legato articulations with four round robins for realistic variation when played.
Evolution Infinity is powered by our Evolution guitar engine that provides you with many features: an innovative strumming pattern editor, automatic chord detection and a powerful effects engine. The library includes many factory presets and ready-to-use classic 80s rhythms and lead electric guitar tones that fit right into the mix.
– 5.79 GB (compressed to 3.5 GB using the lossless NCW audio format) of 24-bit samples.
– Articulations such as sustains, palm mutes, mutes, natural harmonics, squeals, and tapping, plus special effects like string slaps, chugs, pick scrapes, and more.
– MIDI articulations for instant octaves, grace notes, buzz trills, whole-step slides, whole-step hammer-ons, and slides (velocity-based and tempo-synced).
– Legato samples for slides, hammer-ons, and pull-offs.
– The articulations have 3 dynamics, 2 pick directions (when applicable), and 2x round-robin–except for the legatos, which have 4x round-robin.