Native Instruments Kontakt 5 (better known as Kontakt 5) is the leader and the world’s most powerful sampler for music production and computer-based DJing. Kontakt works in standalone software and synthesizer compatible application plug-ins, supporting VST, DirectConnect, Core Audio, MAS or FreeMIDI formats, and many more. Kontakt 5 comes with a huge instrument library, an instrument bus system, a huge array of filters, expressive sound shaping, new on-board studio effects, an advanced sampling framework and scripting, and deep editing capabilities.
Kontakt 5 includes a rich sound library with well over one thousand different instruments with meticulous quality, contains all standard band instruments for any genres, highest-quality orchestral instruments, and an incredibly musical library like instruments, samplers and effects and other versatile tools. Native Instruments Kontakt 5 now support for new 16-bus system with comprehensive routing options and new support for MIDI file which allows you to create instruments that can loops, play patterns, and grooves as opposed to single notes.
- Complete audio imperceptible tempo-changes
- Create, play, loops and grooves instruments
- Deep sample editing and instrument building
- Huge library with one thousand instruments
- Integrated universal sound design toolset
- Play and control stunning instruments
- Slice, stretch, pitch with Wave Editor
- Super high quality (HQ) time stretching, and more.
What’s new in Kontakt 5:
- New high quality (HQ) filters
- New support for 16-bus system
- Integrated insert and send effects
- New support for MIDI file player
- And so much much more.
– Fixed a KSP issue causing Kontakt to crash when using set_key_name() under certain circumstances
– Group effects can now be changed via KSP without the associated group being selected for editing
– The KSP command mf_remove_event() now correctly clears all data
– Fixed a KSP issue when using the load_array() command with string arrays, now allowing loading directly from NKRs (mode 2)
– Fixed a KSP issue in which the on_persistence_changed callback did not complete after loading an instrument via the instrument header
– Ableton Live no longer freezes when a track containing Kontakt is automated and frozen
– Fixed an issue in Fruity Loops where multiple instances of KONTAKT would cause a crash upon the loading of a project
– MIDI CC modulators now work correctly for slots 2-128 of instrument banks
– Fixed an issue introduced with 5.5.1 that caused Kontakt to crash when loading bank files
– The import version is now present in the About Dialog on all Mac OS versions
– Fixed an issue with 5.5.1 that caused Factory Presets to be scanned on each launch
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32-bit/64-bit)
- 2 GHz multi-core processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 1.5 GB disk space
- 48 GB additional disk space
- .NET Framework 2.0