Year / Release Date: 05/26/2020
Developer site: musicdevelopments
Format: VST, VST3
Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
System requirements: Windows 7+
Melodya is an advanced melody editor and melody generator that is easy to use, yet offers many detailed settings for deeper control. He not only creates new melodies, but can also modify existing ones in various ways. The created melody can be completely edited.
• Motif editor and melody generation in one click based on detailed rhythm and shape settings
• advanced algorithm for displaying rhythm, which makes it possible to separate form and rhythm
• several melodic and rhythmic transformations used in famous melodies
• suitable for modern genres: included the “Modern” rhythm generator (+2 others)
• simple one page user interface that is fully customizable (colors, fonts, keyboard shortcuts …)
• Import of MIDI files. The downloaded MIDI file can be divided into melody sections, which can be modified, updated, or converted.
Syne is a new, fully modular additive synthesizer capable of playing over 20,000 overtones on a powerful CPU, while still having complete control over each overtone. This allows you to create complex sounds that are not possible with other types of synthesis.
Create any filters you want with no limits! Assign any MIDI CC, timing or automation to any parameter. Set the frequency and depth of the LFO so that each overtone has its own setting. Use a different decay for each overtone. Almost anything is possible.
Wave tables are not only spectrally interpolated, but also stored in the spectral domain at all times during the synthesis process. Create a random wavetable in one click in Wave Morpher. In Syne, you can use nonharmonic overtones in wave tables, which is not possible with a wave synthesizer.
All modules operate on hundreds or thousands of sinusoidal generators. Make great sounds with just 3-4 modules! Combine simple waveforms together to create complex sounds. Modules can store presets that you can recall at any time.
You can generate new presets or modify existing presets as a percentage with many options.
We made the interface as simple as possible. Instead of having hundreds of knobs and transitions for a typical modular synthesizer, using Syne is simple and straightforward. The magnification is smooth and will show more detail. Font size and all interface colors are customizable.
Syne provides the clearest sound possible for electronic music
Music Developments – Syne 1.0.9
Music Developments – Melodya 1.0.9