Year/Date of Issue: 23.06.2021
Version: 13.5.1 Build 20210623
Developer: Smith Micro Software
Developer site: my.smithmicro.com Bit depth: 64bit
Interface language: Russian, English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese (2 dialects)
Tabletka: present System requirements:
• Windows 10 recommended – 64-bit OS required
• 2.0 GHz Intel Core i3 or higher
• 4 GB RAM or higher
• 1.6 GB free hard drive space or higher
• OpenGL-enabled GPU recommended
• OpenGL 4.1 supported graphics card required (1920×1080 recommended)
Moho, formerly known as Anime Studio Pro, is the professional version of one of the best quality 2D animation software. This program is ideal for professionals looking for a more efficient alternative to create animations without tedious detailed frame-by-frame processing. With an intuitive interface and a library of ready-made characters and additional objects (cartoon objects, backgrounds, pictures, etc.), the program provides advanced animation tools and effects that will increase the speed of creating animation.
The program combines the latest features with powerful technology to create unique animations by digital artists. To create animation, you can use the object library and built-in tools to create your own objects. The program supports working with layers. You can save the finished project as a video clip, graphic image or SWF file.
Program features :
• Adding special effects to your animations
• Saving videos and animations in various formats
• Create animations using several technologies that save you time
• Creation of the skeleton using a unique technology based on the construction of bones
• Support for creating layers
• Animation of individual points on the object
• Support for Adobe Photoshop documents
• Built-in sequencer
• Scripting with LUA 5.1
• Built-in visual object library
• Full support for importing and exporting HD video files
• Simulation of physics: control of the interaction of objects, with the ability to adjust the density, gravity, friction, and elasticity.
• Creation of three-dimensional objects based on two-dimensional ones.
• Curve animation tools
• Uploading files to the web with Stuffit Connect makes it easy to collaborate on projects
• Ability to import scenes from Poser to combine 3D and 2D animation.
• Possibilities for organizing project files.
Create traditional style animations directly in Moho by combining the new Bitmap Tools with Image Based Frame-by-Frame Layers. Also optimize your experience by creating a storyboard or animatic right in Moho.
Bitmap Freehand Drawing Tools
Create unique textures and effects for the characters and objects you create right in Moho using our built-in default bitmap brushes. Control bitmap brush output based on velocity, direction, and pressure. Use the Bitmap Fill Bucket Tool to quickly fill and color in large areas of pixels when creating backgrounds or altering the color of an image layer texture.
Bitmap Freehand Brush Tool
Moho now has bitmap drawing capabilities! Texturize your characters and objects right in Moho using one of Moho’s default brushes or create a custom brush using the new Brush Manager if you’re a Moho Pro user.
Custom Bitmap Brush Creation
Give your animation the exact style you want right in Moho by creating custom Bitmap Brushes. Create brushes with the look and behavior you need for your project by editing a variety of brush settings within Moho Pro’s Bitmap Brush Manager. Then easily import and export them to use with others and across devices.
3D Objects Light Manipulation Support
Get increased control and support of manipulations and render settings with Improved 3D Object Support. Modify 3D object material settings and textures, and bring greater cohesion between your 2D and 3D assets within Moho by adjusting your imported 3D object’s lighting source, ensuring both 2D and 3D objects have a matching perspective.
3D Object Material Properties Support
See better object previews during camera manipulations and modify a 3D object’s material properties. Get the look that best fits your projects with imported 3D objects using these new material editing options and toon shading controls. Get more support in controlling and removing the pre-defined output options.
New Actions Window
Get organizational control of your actions in Moho Pro by using the new Actions window. Create groups, tags, search using keywords, sub-words, and Boolean operations (“+” & “-“) for more precise searching. Then sort the actions, create a custom sorting logic, or filter actions by type (Regular, Morphs, Smart Bones).
1. Disconnect from the Internet before installation!
2. Run the Setup.exe file from the downloaded folder and install the program. IGNORE launching the program after installation!
3. Run the installed program as Administrator
4. In the registration window, click “Enter serial number”
5. Enter any information (up to the serial number field)
6. From the Keygen – XFORCE folder, run the xf-mohopro.exe file, generate a new serial number and enter it in the serial number entry window of the Moho program registration window, click the “Activate” button
DO NOT close the key generator window!
7. In the next window, click the “Activate manually…” button
8. In the next window, click the “Create activation request…” button and save the text file “Moho_ActivationRequest.txt” generated by the registration program, for example, to your desktop.
9. Return again to the serial number generator window and click the “Open Activation Cert Req” button, find the saved file “Moho_ActivationRequest.txt”, feed it to this generator and save the new response file “Activation Certificate Response.txt”, which will be saved automatically in the folder “Keygen – XFORCE” next to this serial number generator.
10. Go back to the Moho software registration and in the “Manual Product Activation” window, click the “Activate…” button, find the newly created file “Activation Certificate Response.txt” and open it.
Everything! Now the already activated version of the program should start automatically!
P.S.: Do not forget to block the program from accessing the Internet (just in the built-in firewall).