Publisher : Gothic Instruments
Website : Timespace
Format : KONTAKT 5.7.3
Quality : 24 bit 48 kHz stereo
Description : Enter the world of utopian futurism with the eighth module in the popular Gothic Instruments series for creating atmospheres – “Metal & Glass”. Create atmospheres, pads and textures from clean and airy to distorted and gloomy.
Recorded and processed by trailer sound designer Alessandro Kamnacio, DRONAR Metal and Glass was derived from beats and bowing on glass and metal objects and contains sounds that can range from clean and airy to distorted and gloomy.
Easily create disturbing, disturbing sounds for your newest thriller, sci-fi or horror movie, or create interesting textures for your cinematic orchestral music or ambient tracks. In any case, your sound will penetrate into uncharted territories, which can not affect the emotions of your listeners.
• Expressive atmospheric sound creator
• Includes 235 .nki presets
• 2,544 samples
• Total library size 4.65 GB compressed from 7GB
• Developed for the full version (paid for) version of Kontakt 5.7.3 or higher
• Evolving, rich and complex soundscapes, pads and textures
• Sounds range from dist.
• The perfect companion with DRONAR Hybrid or Cinematic Atmospheres
• Highly suitable for thriller, sci-fi and horror soundtracks
• Interesting textures and ambient tracks.
• Expert and beginner friendly
• 5 pages of controls
• Dive deeper with DRONAR’s unique independent arpeggiators
• Onboard FX provide further sound design options