Release year: 2021
Developer: Blackmagic Design
Bit depth: 64bit
Interface language: Russian, English, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Japanese
• Windows 10 (64-bit)
• 16 GB of system memory. 32 GB when using Fusion
• Blackmagic Design Desktop Video 10.4.1 or later
• Integrated GPU or discrete GPU with at least 2GB of VRAM
• GPU which supports OpenCL 1.2 or CUDA 11
• NVIDIA/AMD/Intel GPU Driver version – As required by your GPU
• A minimum NVIDIA driver version of 451.82 is recommended.
Description: The most powerful Hollywood tools for professional editing, color correction, audio recording and visual effects!
DaVinci Resolve 17 Studio is the only solution in the world that combines professional 8K editing, color grading, visual effects and audio post-processing in one software tool! You can instantly switch between editing, color, effects and sound with just one click. Whether you’re an individual artist or part of a large team, it’s easy to see why DaVinci Resolve is the standard for high-quality post-production and processing more Hollywood feature films, TV shows and commercials than any other software.
Ideal for both offline editing and online finishing You get every conceivable editing and trimming tool, stacked and tabbed timelines, multi-cameras, closed captioning and captioning tools, on-screen annotations, faster project loading, 2D and 3D header templates and many other new features!
Cut page edit
The cropped page is designed for projects with tight deadlines that need to be rolled out quickly and provides for speedy editing. The sync bin and source rewrite tools are the fastest way to edit multicamera programs. You can work faster than ever with a dual timeline, source feed, and smart editing tools. The scalable interface is great for portable editing!
Advanced color correction
Hollywood’s favorite color corrector just keeps getting better! You get advanced HDR color grading tools with unlimited secondary corrections, electric windows, and tracking, as well as new color warp for finer gradation, additional LUT support, overall scores, magic mask, better noise reduction, faster stabilization, super zoom, dozens of Resolve features FX plugins and more.
Fusion Visual Effects
Fusion gives you a true 3D workspace with over 250 tools for creating feature film quality visuals and stunning motion graphics! Now you can create complex composites, use vector coloring, animate titles, add 3D particles, key, rotoscope and more – all inside DaVinci Resolve 17!
Fairlight Audio Post
Fairlight is a complete digital audio workstation with high performance multitrack sample editing and mixing! You get ADR tools, sound library support, audio and video scrollers for quick audio sync, a scrolling timeline, normalization, and Fairlight FX plugins including de-hum, de-esser, reverb, and more. DaVinci Resolve Studio 17 also adds support for creating and editing Dolby Atmos®
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 17.4.2
- Improved playback performance for Fusion titles and effects.
- Addressed an issue with parts of H.264 clips showing offline on Windows.
- Addressed an issue where changes to date created would not be saved.
- Addressed display issue with installed transitions in the edit page.
- Addressed rescanning on startup issue with crashed VST3 plugins.
- Addressed an issue scanning VST3 plugins on certain system languages.
- Addressed an issue with rescanning unlicensed audio plugins on startup.
- Addressed an issue with dynamic delay compensation with VST3 plugins.
- Addressed incorrect cached VST3 plugins names in the inspector.
- Addressed an issue with some plugin alliance VST3 plugins not working.
- Addressed issue with retaining positions of locked Fairlight plugin windows.
- Addressed an issue with EQ icon display on a track in the Fairlight page.
- Addressed an issue with B-Chain groups display in the Fairlight page.
- Addressed issue with updating the flag color selection in the Fairlight page.
- Addressed issues with multichannel audio output in Linux.
- Addressed an issue with project save after importing a Dolby Atmos master.
- Addressed an issue exporting to Pro Tools with handles.
- Addressed an issue with moving a power window after pasting attributes.
- Addressed an issue with the 3D keyer when compositing multiple layers.
- Addressed an issue with glow in the ResolveFX halation plugin.
- Addressed issues using power windows with Resolve FX face refinement.
- Addressed an issue with Canon cinema gamut in RCM.
- Addressed issues with positioning text for some Fusion titles.
- Addressed slow performance issues on some OpenCL Windows systems.
- Support for latest RED SDK.
- Addressed an issue with incorrect resolution display for Sony Raw clips.
- Addressed issues rendering some MXF files to Windows network storage.
- Addressed an issue with easyDCP composition name generator.
- Addressed issue with sync of media managed audio and video clips.
- Addressed a crash when rotating a power window with the advanced panel.
- Addressed startup crash on some systems using different locales.
- Addressed startup crash with old Intel graphics drivers on Windows.
- General performance and stability improvements.
1. Install DaVinci Resolve Studio, do not launch .
2. The Crack folder contains the Patch.exe file – run