Year/Date of Issue : 10/10/2023
Version : 18.6.2 Build 0002
Developer : Blackmagic Design
Developer website : DaVinci Resolve
Bit depth : 64bit
Interface language : Multilingual (Russian present)
Tablet : present ( File replacement )
System requirements :
– Windows 10 Update
– 16 GB of system memory. 32 GB when using Fusion
– Blackmagic Design Desktop Video version 10.4.1 or later
– NVIDIA/AMD/Intel GPU Driver version – As required by your GPU
– RED Rocket-X Driver 126.96.36.199 and Firmware 188.8.131.52 or later
– RED Rocket Driver 184.108.40.206 and Firmware 220.127.116.11 or later
DaVinci Resolve is the world’s only solution for editing and color correction, visual effects, graphics creation and audio post-processing in a single software environment. Its modern, stylish interface is simple and intuitive enough for both new and experienced users. DaVinci Resolve allows you to dramatically streamline your creative process without having to master multiple applications or switch between different systems. This way you can work with a high quality original image. Essentially, DaVinci Resolve combines all the attributes of a post-production studio into one. You now have access to DaVinci Resolve tools used in Hollywood!
High-end professionals working on feature films and TV shows use DaVinci Resolve more than any other solution! This is because it is known for incredible quality and creative tools that are light years ahead of the competition. You get DaVinci award-winning Emmy™ imaging technology with 32-bit floating point processing, patented YRGB color technology, and a huge wide-gamut color space for the latest HDR workflows. You also get legendary Fairlight audio processing for the best sound in the industry! With DaVinci Resolve, you get the same tools that professional colorists, editors, visual effects artists, and sound designers use every day to complete your favorite movies and streaming TV shows!
– General performance and stability improvements.
This software update resolves the 18.6.1 issue with timeline duplication, which could cause options to be set incorrectly. All other functions comply with 18.6.1 as follows.
• Systems now prefer a proxy server by default for single and multi-user projects.
• Fixed an issue with cloud synchronization of projects updated from version 18.5.
• Eliminated delays when performing pulse editing on long timelines.
• Resolved an issue where editing or moving clips would stop playback.
• Fixed an issue with displaying time-updated clips with markers on the color page.
• Fixed an issue with navigating through clips with show markers enabled.
• Resolved problem with capturing photos after deleting a gallery album.
• An issue with importing mono files with suffixes from the media storage has been resolved.
• Fixed the problem of waveform jumping when performing multi-frame shifting.
• Fixed an issue with navigating the Powergrades album in certain sorting modes.
• Improved behavior of entry and exit points in the transcription window.
• 300 nit Dolby Vision display target is now available.
• Resolved an issue that caused multiple timelines to appear as current.
• Fixed a crash when using certain fonts in Text3D.
• Fixed an issue with grid depth overlap in the USD viewer.
• Fixed an issue with key markers disappearing in the spline view.
• The problem with moving selected fixed points in the spline view has been fixed.
• Fixed an issue with scaling and rotating polyline points in the editing tool.
“Temporary files are probably enabled by the patcher.”
When launched for the first time on the system, the program scans system resources and installed plugins, so launching may take some time.
the software recommends not to use it.