THE MOST ADVANCED SOFTWARE 303
The legendary silver box which is hallmark in electronic music has been recreated in AudioRealism Bass Line 2 (ABL2). Analog modeling techniques have been employed to create a DSP-algorithm that accurately emulates every aspect of the original TB-303, from growling basses to hollow middles and beeping highs with metal rattling accents. Patterns are composed in a fashion similar to the original using the integrated step sequencer with easy to use manipulation functions such as transpose and randomization
- Authentic Bass Line emulation (Monophonic – 1 VCO/1 VCF/1 VCA).
- Tone generator: 5 Octaves range (C1-C5).
- Two waveforms (Sawtooth and Square wave).
- Filter type: Low pass resonant.
- Filter range: 20Hz-22kHz resonance frequency.
- Filter slope: 18 or 24dB/octave.
- Envelope control: Modulation, Decay and Accent.
- Decay time approx 0.2 – 3.5 sec.
- Internal step sequencer:
- Pattern memory: 128 Patterns.
- 1 to 64 steps per Pattern.
- Effects per step: Accent, Slide and transpose (up/down).
- Time modes: 16th notes and rest.
- Tempo range: 25-250 BPM or 1-500 BPM in Host sync mode.
- Full MIDI CC control with learning function.
- Analog tuning mode.
- Integrated distortion unit.
- High pass filter (low cut).
- Rebirth RB-338 pattern import.
- Freebee pattern import/export.
- Two MIDI modes (Pattern or Note).
- Sample accurate sync to VST host.