Year of release : 2015
Manufacturer : Audio School Online
Manufacturer website : www.audioschoolonline.com/product/?lesson=386
Posted by : Ken Lewis
Duration : 01:59:48
Type of handing out material : Video lesson
Language : English
Description : Following recent work with Drake, Kendrick Lamar, Kanye West, Rick Ross, Future, Lil Wayne, and many others, Ken Lewis presents this in-depth 2-hour tutorial on mixing Trap and creating common Trap effects. Ken will guide you around the mix, faders … right up to the finished Trap song … beats and vocals. Using basic and third-party plugins, Ken will show you step by step how to create many of the most common trap effects.
After recent work with Lane Wayne, Kendrick Lamar, Kanye West, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, and many others, Ken kicks off through a complete mix, faders … right down to a finished full trap song … beat and vocals. Using both stock and 3rd party plugins, Ken breaks down step by step how to create many of the most common trap effects such as …
– panning snare fills, crisp hi hats, enhanced claps, phase coherency
– monstrous 808’s that cut through small speakers
– mixing rap vocals and ad libs
– multiple effects to create lush ambient sounds, blasts, twinkles and more
– using short delay lines to define drum tracks and spread vocals.
– There are several different panning & stereo widening efx shows, as well as
– replacing kick drum sounds and beefing up kicks
– balancing multiple pads together
– filter effects
– finishing the mix bus
And finally, he gave a lot of time to fixing. You will see how many years ahead.
Example files : present
Video Format : MP4
Video : AVC, 1234×740, 1.668, 30.000 fps, ~ 1 000 Kbps
Audio : AAC, 44.1 KHz, 128 Kbps, 2 channels