Year/Date of Issue: 2014
Version: 184.108.40.206 Build Update 4
Developer website: www.adobe.com
Assembly author: m0nkrus & PainteR
Compatibility with Seven: Full
Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
Interface language: English + Russian
– Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
– Microsoft Windows XP SP3 or Windows 7 SP1
– 1 GB RAM
– 1 GB of free hard disk space for installation; additional free space required for installation
– Monitor resolution 1024×768 (recommended 1280×800) with 16-bit video card and 512 MB VRAM
– System with OpenGL 2.0 support
– DVD-ROM drive
Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended is a complete professional digital imaging solution that includes cutting-edge imaging tools and new creative capabilities to dramatically increase productivity. Edit images with exceptional precision, use new intuitive tools and workflows to create 3D graphics, 2D projects, and movies.
Benefits of Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended:
– Simple tools to create 3D graphics
– Edit and process images with excellent image manipulation tools
– Create expressive layouts and graphics
– Intuitive creation of clips and video files
– State-of-the-art photo tools
– Professional image processing using the plug-in Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw 7
– Color and tone control
– Combining images using advanced features
– Simplified workflow
– Save time with improvements based on user feedback
– Extended capabilities
– Perform quantitative analysis
Features of version numbering and updates :
Some of you may have noticed that in the previous version of the assembly Photoshop was updated to version 13.1.2, but now – to 220.127.116.11. Why is that? And all because the functionality of versions 13.1.2 and 18.104.22.168 are identical. The only difference is that 13.1.2 cannot run under Windows XP, while 22.214.171.124 can. The 13.1.x line was released to test distribution of subscription updates, which is currently running on the Adobe CC line. The line of versions 13.0.1.x was available to everyone who bought the program not by subscription, but on an ongoing basis, but was released with some delay relative to 13.1.x. So, version 13.1.2 did not continue. But version 126.96.36.199 has been transformed into 188.8.131.52. This is the latest version at the time of release of this build. Despite this, Adobe Update Management Tool suggests upgrading to 13.1.2. Don’t get fooled! You don’t need this update.
1. On behalf of the administrator, run the patch 1_Check_Disable.cmd (right-click on the file and select “Run as administrator” in the drop-down menu).
2. Run the installation of Photoshop CS6 (file autoplay.exe). In the welcome window, select “Install with a serial number”.
3. Accept the license agreement and you will be taken to the serial number entry page. Run the keygen 2_Serial_Keygen.exe, generate a key with it, enter it in the appropriate field of the Photoshop CS6 installer and click “Next” (Next).
WARNING: Save this key somewhere – you will need it later!
4. After a few seconds, when the installer determines that it cannot connect to the network, and the corresponding check is stopped, an error will be displayed about the inability to connect to the Internet to check the serial number. Click the “Connect Later” button and proceed normally with the installation of Photoshop CS6 until it’s finished.
ATTENTION: If the above error does not appear, then feel free to proceed to an alternative activation method!
5. Launch the installed Photoshop CS6. The serial number verification window will open. After a few seconds, when the program determines that it cannot connect to the network, the check will be stopped. In this window, among other things, there will be a link “Can’t connect to the Internet?” (Having trouble connecting to the internet?). Click on it! In the window that opens, click the “Offline Activation” button, and in the next window, the “Generate Request Code” button.
6. Run the second keygen, the one called 3_Activation_Keygen.exe. In the Serial field, enter the key you generated earlier in the first keygen, and in the Request field, copy the “Request Code” from the Offline Activation window. After that, press the GENERATE button and the result obtained from the Activation field, transfer the “Response Code” field of the Offline Activation window. Click the “Activate” button and complete the program activation.
7. Enjoy the registered version of the product!
Alternative method (if the first one didn’t work):
1. Disconnect from the network. To do this, either disconnect the network cable from the computer, or terminate the connection programmatically. In Windows 7, for example, to programmatically disconnect the connection, find the network connection icon in the system tray next to the clock, click on it, select “Network and Sharing Center” in the pop-up window below, in the window that opens on the left click on “Change adapter settings “, in the changed right side, select the icon responsible for your Internet connection, right-click on it and select “Disable”.
2. Run the installation of Photoshop CS6 (file autoplay.exe). In the welcome window, select “Install a trial”.
3. Accept the license agreement. After a few seconds, the installer will determine that it cannot connect to the network, the corresponding check will be stopped. Regularly continue installing Photoshop CS6 until it is finished.
4. After the installation is complete, copy the Patch.exe patch from the Crack\Alternative folder to the location of the Photoshop.exe file and apply the patch there. By default, for a 32-bit system, this is the path:
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6\
For 64-bit, these are two ways:
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6 (64 Bit)\
C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6\
ATTENTION: I especially want to emphasize that for a 64-bit system, patching must be done twice – in two different folders!
5. Restore the previously broken network connection and enjoy the registered version of the product!