Year/Date of Issue: 2019
Program version: 220.127.116.110
Developer: Copyright © 2019 Adobe Systems Software Ireland Ltd. All rights reserved.
Bit depth: 64bit
Interface language: English / Hungarian / Dutch / Danish / Spanish / Italian / Chinese (simplified) / Chinese (traditional) / Korean / German Polish / Portuguese (Brazil) / Russian / Turkish / Ukrainian / French / Czech / Swedish / Japanese / English (UK) / Arabic English / Hebrew English / Spanish (Mexico) / French (Morocco) / French (Canada)
■ Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
■ Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
■ 1 GB of RAM (3 GB recommended) for 32-bit; 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended) for 64-bit
■ 2 GB free hard disk space for installation; additional free space required for installation (does not install on removable flash drives)
■ Screen resolution 1024×768 (recommended 1280×800)
■ To view Illustrator in HiDPI mode, your monitor must support a resolution of at least 1920×1080
■ OpenGL 4.x
■ The new Touch workspace in Illustrator requires a touch-enabled tablet or monitor running Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (recommended: Microsoft Surface Pro 3)
■ Optional: To use the GPU Performance feature, the following Intel, NVIDIA, or AMD video adapter (Medium or Professional recommended), 1 GB VRAM (2 GB recommended), and the latest drivers for optimal performance
Illustrator CC is an industry-standard vector graphics software widely used by designers in various fields – digital graphics, illustrations and printing – in the development of all kinds of multimedia resources: printed materials, web content, interactive tools, videos and mobile applications.
Among the best features are:
• Improved vector tools. Use accurate and efficient project creation tools. Create expressive vector graphics for virtually any media source. Experiment freely and unleash your creativity with complex shapes, color, complex effects, and expressive typography using precise shape tools, natural custom brushes, and advanced path controls.
• Integration with other Adobe solutions. Easily convert print-to-web and mobile projects with tight integration of industry-leading Adobe solutions such as Photoshop, InDesign®, After Effects®, Acrobat® and more.
• Adobe Mercury Performance System. Accurate, fast, and incredibly reliable tools handle large, complex files with native support for 64-bit Mac OS and Windows® operating systems, memory optimization, and system-wide performance.
• Using multiple artboards. Organize and view up to 100 artboards of different sizes, cascading or in a grid. Easily add, remove, rename areas, and rearrange their order. Save, export and print artboards individually or together.
• Gradients and transparency. Work with gradients directly on the object, set the size of elliptical gradients, adjust colors and adjust opacity settings. You can even create gradients for strokes and meshes.
• Clarity of contours in projects for web applications and mobile devices. Creation of vector objects, located exactly on the pixel grid, for the preparation of bitmap illustrations with well-defined edges of the contours. Use text smoothing options for individual frames.
• Image tracing. Easily and quickly convert bitmaps to editable vectors thanks to an efficient tracing engine. Accurate lines, sharp fit and reliable results with simple, intuitive controls.
• Drawing in perspective. Use perspective grids to create accurate figures and scenes in 1-, 2-, or 3-point linear perspective.
• Creation of patterns. Easily create separable vector patterns. Experiment freely with different types of repeat patterns that can be edited at any time to match.buildings with the most flexible layouts.
• Editing the design from the palette. Edit object characteristics directly in the Appearance panel. This eliminates the need to open palettes associated with fills, strokes, and effects.
• Industry standard graphic file formats. Work with virtually all graphic file formats, including PDF, EPS, FXG, Photoshop (PSD), TIFF, GIF, JPEG, SWF, SVG, DWG, DXF, and more.
• Tools for creating Adobe PDF files. Create secure, multi-page PDFs with expressive graphics while preserving Illustrator layers. Transfer files with any service provider thanks to support for PDF/X standards.
What is changed by the author of the assembly:
– The main module of Adobe Illustrator has been updated to version 18.104.22.1680.
– The Adobe CCX Process Helper has been updated to version 22.214.171.124.
– The Adobe CC Library Helper has been updated to version 126.96.36.199.
– The assembly is built on the basis of the Adobe standalone installer version 188.8.131.525, which is not available to the general public.
– The original installer of the program has been significantly redesigned and optimized. In particular, the choice of the installation path and the language of the program interface is available.
– From the installer, with the exception of the required minimum, the Adobe Application Manager module is cut out, which is installed by the original installer without fail.
– From the installer, with the exception of the required minimum, the Adobe Desktop Common module is cut out, which is installed by the original installer without fail. – Unlocked the ability to install the program on Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 junior versions.
– From the installer, the Adobe Creative Cloud module is completely cut out, which is installed by the original installer without fail.
– In Windows 7, the offline installer integrates a certificate confirming the modern electronic signature of Adobe.
– The Adobe CCX Process module has been specially patched so that a program authorized with an Adobe ID does not display a message about the end of the trial period.
– The program has already been cured. The start window (home screen) works. You can use libraries.