Difference from the already available distribution: this is the “official” release from R2R
Year / release date : 3.6.2019
Version : 10.1
Developer : Ableton
Developer site : Ableton
Digit capacity : 64bit
Interface Language : English
Tabletka : Present
OS X 10.11.6 or later
Intel® Core ™ 2 Duo Processor (Intel® Core ™ i5 processor or faster recommended)
4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
1280×800 display resolution
Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8 or Windows 10 (64-bit)
64-bit Intel® Core ™ or AMD multi-core processor (Intel® Core ™ processor or faster recommended)
4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
1366×768 display resolution
Ableton Live allows you to easily create, produce and play music in one intuitive interface. Live synchronizes everything and works in real time, so you can play and change your musical ideas without interrupting the creative process.
But Live also has a revolutionary Session View: a unique notebook for improvisation, playing and playing with musical ideas, without time limits. Freely and independently start and stop any number of audio or MIDI loops – everything remains synchronized. Almost everything in Live works in real time – add, reorder, or delete devices, play with the flexible routing of Live tracks and much more – all without interrupting the creative process.
10.1. Release notes:
- Tracks with sidechain routings can now be frozen.
- Frozen tracks now provide Post-FX output routing to other tracks. Sources for sidechains to be frozen.
- It is now possible to receive audio tracks from a track (sidechains).
- “Include return and master effects”. If selected, the track will be recorded. This means that you can return.
- The track’s audio is now re-rendered. The track track is considered in the new rendered file.
- It is a fit.
- When moving through the keys, it’s possible to see the path through it.
- When committing to a groove on a MIDI clip
- Clicking on the timeline ruler will pause follow.
- If you are a ct marker (when cush marker)
- It is possible to transform the automation, therefore it will be possible to select the automation.
- Stretch markers have been removed from the Envelope Editor. They are still available in the Note Editor.
- It is now possible to edit the value of the automation system. While it is hovering over a breakpoint or segment, it can be editable. Enter a new value and confirm the key box.
- If you’re hovering over the system, you’ll be able to click on it. The new breakpoint can then be added with the entered value.
- It can be inserted into a given time selection. If there is no time for selection grid quantization.
- In Automation Mode, clip “holding” the “F” key.
- Click here for clips and clips to clipboard. Modify envelopes in Arrangement clips can now be accessed directly through the clip envelope chooser. Previously, they were only accessible through a parameter’s context menu. Modulation envelopes now appear in a modulation-specific color. Also, the LEDs in the clip are now show whether it is a parameter that is automated, modulated or both.
- If you’re taking a discretionary step, you’ll be able to take discretionary steps, to avoid unwanted zipper noise. For example, it is possible to note that this is the case.
- When it comes to the grid, it will make it easier to use it. This will significantly reduce the overall amount of breakpoints and makes it easier to edit the automation envelope afterwards. This also does not apply it.
- Added a “Simplify Envelope” command line for automation.
- Click here to see a clip on the clipboard.
- In this case, you can adjust the power of the S-Shapes.
- Improved Live’s history for Automation Mode. If you want to create a single automation segment, you can use it for short mouse gestures.
- It is now possible to edit the value of automation. When you select the “Edit Value” line, you can select the value for the selected segment.
- In this case, you can see the handicap Frame snapping is indicated by a less transparent frame color.
Live’s database will keep working even if a second Live instance is running. Previously, this was not the case of the browser.
- Added support for the Komplete Kontrol S Mk2 and Komplete Kontrol M32 keyboard controllers. Please note that it is necessary to update the software. You can update Komplete Kontrol via Native Instruments’ Native Access application
- The Arrangement View can now be zoomed using a pinch gesture on a supported trackpad / touchscreen. Pressing “ALT” while using the pinch gesture changes the track height.
- Sample Editor, Sampler and Simpler also support the trackpad / touchscreen. Furthermore, the MIDI Note Editor can now be vertically zoomed using the pinch while holding the “ALT” gesture.
- Arrangement tracks can now be resized vertically by pressing “ALT” and “+” or “ALT” and “-“.
- Entering Chinese, Korean or Japanese text now works correctly.
- Using the shortcut “Opt / Alt” + “U” folds and unfolds all tracks in the same area / level. This is a state of the art state of the world.
- “U” (for selected tracks), or “ALT” + “U” (for all tracks).
- It is possible to fold and unfold the Group Tracks in the Session by pressing the “U” key. This also works when multiple Group Tracks are selected.
- Automatically can be resized vertically by pressing “ALT” and “+” or “ALT” and “-“.
- The “Show All Tracks” functionality was keyed in the Arrangement has been removed. The “S” key can be used for tracks in the Session and Arrangement instead.
- Pressing “H” in the Arrangement vertically resizes all tracks to fit.
- Pressing “W” adjusts the bottom of the left and right.
- Added “H” and “W” buttons next to the Arrangement Overview. These buttons have the same resizing functionality as the “H” and “W” keys in the Arrangement View, and are MIDI-mappable.
- The “fit song to screen width” (“W”) and the “fit all tracks to screen height” (“H”) now. When invoking, it’s restored. Additionally, it can be seen that there is a changing state of mind by changing their color.
- It is up to you to see what it’s like to do.
- It’s not a problem. Notes in all edited clips are considered.
- Pressing the menu “Zoom to Time Selection” command. The “X” key now allows zooming back from the time selection. When zooming in on the “Z” key, the “X” key can be pressed.
- The “Z” and “X” keyboard shortcuts now work for MIDI clips in Clip View.
- In the Arrangement, there are only a few notes that appear within a larger size.
- On the Windows Panel
- In the Arrangement Overview, clips now in the Arrangement.
- Shows you in vignes with the Arrangement Overview.
- In the Arrangement, the “Zoom to / Back from Time Selection” actions are now animated.
- It is always a zoom to the playhead.
- Live now supports pixel-perfect scrolling on Apple Trackpads and Windows Precision Touchpads.
- Single tracks now appear in a standby selection color, under certain circumstances. Until now, only multiple tracks were selected, while tracks were simply shown as unselected. The changes are as follows:
- When resizing the track, it appears as a standby selection. This is consistent with the behavior in Session View.
- When selecting one track or one track with a single track, it’s re-activated, instead of a single track being selected. This applies to both the Session and Arrangement Views.
- you can see the selection of colors, even if they were just re-colored.
- On-line screen with HiDPI screen, VST3 plug-ins are now scaled VST2 plug-ins. Previously they were rendered too small or displayed UI glitches.
- On Windows, it’s now white.
- Clipboard Overview / Zooming Hot Spot.
- Rubber-band selection
- If you’re not on the line, it’s shown below.
Max for Live improvements
- Scale intervals can be seen from Max for Live.
New Devices and Device Improvements
- Introduced “Delay”, a new audio effect device for Live. Delay combines the Plays Plays Delay devices into one. Additionally, it provides a built-in LFO.
- It can be used to make it. If you’re on your own, you’ll be able to make it. .
- Introduced Channel EQ. Channel EQ is a three-band equalizer focused on immediacy. It comes with a high-pass filter toggle, a low-shelf filter, a semi-parametric mid-band filter and a high-pass filter.
- It is now possible to use the wavetable Oscillator tabs. By default, the wavetable is processed and smoothed. However, Wavetable also provides a “Raw” decoding option. If you have already been decoded by Live.
- Locked Time Loop Mode Chooser; Previously, these controls were exclusively available in Sampler.
- In the Echo device, the Dry / Wet knob. When enabled, the 50/50 mix will be attenuated. Delayed Punch Delay devices.
- Added a new “Rand” MIDI tab.
- If you are not in the world, you will be able to set the value of the target parameter.
- New scales have been renamed.
- Improved the performance of the system.
- Removed the MME / DirectMusic switch in the Link / MIDI Preferences tab on Windows.
- Introduced support for VST3.
- All plugin settings now appear in a dedicated “Plugins” tab in the Preferences.
- Introduced system folders for VST3 plug-in scanning. Plugins Preferences tab to enable and disable system folders.
- VST3 plug-ins are a separate background process. Plug-ins that crashed during scanning no longer cause live to crash. In addition, there is no need to wait for the plug-in.
- VST3 plug-in scanning now supports symlinks.
- For VST3 parameters, the parameters are now auto-assigned after instantiation. Also, when copying a VST3 plug-ins or plug-in or plug-in, it is a retained.
- Sidechain routing, Gain and Mix parameters are now displayed on the third-party plug-ins in the Device View.
- VST3 plug-ins can be used to track audio and audio routing for VST2 and AU plug-ins. Bugfixes Arrangement Editing
- Previously, when unfreezing a track that had frozen tail clips, the clips were still draggable.
- Breakpoint values would erroneously be displayed behind insert markers.
- When using the smallest adaptive grid, it is possible to use the cursor keys.
- Previously, it couldn’t erroneously affect the track, even if the track was not armed. Also, Live no longer filters out “duplicate” CC messages.
- Automation segments and breakpoints are highlighted on frozen tracks, although automation cannot be edited in such cases.
- In this case, it will no longer be necessary to complete the process.
- It was erroneously possible to set the insert automation or lane.
- If I’m In The World
- Set up a remote control for another track.
- He couldn’t have been clinging to the clips.
- It was a black block.
- Previously, when choosing a editable text within a field, a gap would appear.
- If there is no need for any movement, it should be noted.
- Sampler or Simpler.
- Previously, when it’s above 100%, text or track headers might be cut off. Additionally, the parameter texts were cut off. Both bugs have been fixed.
- Fixed some minor graphic / layout bugs.
New Devices and Device Improvements
- Fixed a bug which prevented Group Tracks from being un-soloed when the switch was mapped.
- Fixed a bug with grouped devices.
- Live menu crash when using the “Delete Device” context menu item, while the device was being renamed.
- This is a number of inconsistencies.
(Skip scanning plug-ins, every time you start) _ (Copy, transfer program settings) _ (Disable Max)Skip scanning plugins every time you start
Create Options . For OSX / Users / [username] / Library / Preferences / Ableton / Live xxx / . If you need a scan, then before running the program, you need to remove it from there and after completion throw back.
Copying, transferring program settings
To save the settings, manually copy the Library.cfg file (where collection labels are stored), Preferences.cfg , Template.als and Options.txt (if used) from the Live 10 settings folder (for example, Live 10.0.1). ) to the Live 10 settings folder (for example, Live 10.0.2) or to another folder. For example, after reinstalling the system, you can return the files in place.
Note. Live 10 must be run at least once to create the Settings folder .
Preferences folder is here:
Users [username] AppData Roaming Ableton Live 10.xx PreferencesMac
/ Users / [username] / Library / Preferences / Ableton / Live 10.xx /
In Options.txt, type this without the brackets ( -DontLoadMaxForLiveAtStartup ). If it does not help, then like this ( -_DontLoadMaxForLiveAtStartup ). Location Win c: Users USERNAME AppData Roaming Ableton Live 10.0.6 Preferences . For Mac / Users / [username] / Library / Preferences / Ableton / Live xxx / .