1Password for Mac – Have you ever forgotten a password? 1Password creates strong, unique passwords for every site, remembers them all for you, and logs you in with a single tap. It’s the best way to stay secure and the fastest way to use the web.
A quick list of other changes from AgileBits:
– Every pixel has been put under the microscope and polished for maximum upgradedness.
– The new “pop-out” feature allows you to view an item in a window of its own and keep it handy.
– Secure notes are now rendered using Markdown.
– Quick Open allows you to quickly jump to your items or vaults (find it under the File menu).
– A custom password font, all our own, courtesy of Alan Dague-Greene.
– A new password strength meter.
– Touch ID now leverages your computer’s Secure Enclave, making it more secure than ever before.
– Login items now have a gorgeous, custom rendered icon by default.
– Remove duplicate items on a per-vault basis by clicking Help > Tools > Clean Up Duplicate Items.
– Integration with Spotlight allows you to find your items using Apple’s built-in search engine.
– Nested tags allow you to up your organization: add tags with / in them and 1Password will break them down into groups.
– Opt in to automatic updates and never be left behind again.