Publisher : Sound Aesthetics Sampling
Website : kontakthub
Format : KONTAKT
Quality : 24 bit 48 kHz stereo
Description : This library contains organic and textural sound, obtained from various sources of synthesizers, which were then intensively processed to create more natural, developing sources.
We created 28 snapshots, which were also saved as traditional Kontakt fixes, so you decide if you want to work with snapshots or fixes.
Requires Kontakt 5.5.2 or higher. Please ensure you have the FULL version of Kontakt
It carries 5 source slots with 33 different sounds to select from. Each of these can only be selected once and is dynamically purged to save system ressources.
It also uses the random trigger function, which let’s you decide how probable it is that the respective source layer will be triggered. This function avoids the repetitive nature of the plane layering system and will especially when played in chords result in much more organic material.
The following features are available for each Source Layer:
• Volume and Pan
• Random source trigger amount per layer
• 3 Band EQ
• Color Control (Basically a combiination of LP and HP Filters)
• Sample Offset
• Volume Keytracking
THE EFFECT RACK
The Fx is fully modular and makes it possible to use any of the 10 available effects in the 6 slots as often as you want. Therefore you’re able to set up your own effects chain.
The following effects are available:
• 4 Band EQ
• Tape Saturation
• Filter (LP2)
• Stereo Modeller
• 29 (resaved) Kontakt patches (.nki), 28 Kontakt Snapshots (.nksn)
• 88 samples (48khz / 24bit)
• 500 MB (ncw compressed from 0.95 GB of raw data)
• Requires Kontakt 5.5.2 or higher. Please ensure you have the FULL version of Kontakt (NOT Kontakt Player)