Publisher : Sonex Audio
Website : Sonex Audio
Format : KONTAKT
Quality : 24 bit 48 kHz stereo
Description : Solo instruments for woodwinds: alto flute, bass clarinet, bass flute, bassoon, clarinet, contra bassoon, English horn, flute, oboe and piccolo.
Full Retail Version of NI Contact 5.6.6 or later required
– Up to 5 articulations (key switching) per instrument: Sustained, Staccato, Crescendo, Flutter, Trill
– 4 separate mic positions: close (stereo and mono), middle, far, and ambience (room)
– Up to 6 velocity layers and 3 round robins
– Nearly 17GB of uncompressed sample content (compressed to 10.91 GB)
– 6.587 Samples (Kontakt Lossless Sample Compression format)
– Dozens of ready-to-use presets for creative starting points
– Built-in Effects: 3-Band Equalizer, Compressor, Saturation, Distortion, Chorus, Reverb, Delay, Stereo Width, Limiter and more
– Full set of effects in the Kontakt settings for further customization
– Unique and intuitive GUI has been designed to give you full control over a huge amount of options and effects without slowing down the creative process
– Lossless sample compression for better disk streaming.
– Alto Flute – Sustained / Staccato
– Bass Clarinet – Sustained / Staccato / Crescendo
– Bass Flute – Sustained / Staccato
– Bassoon – Sustained / Staccato
– Clarinet – Sustained / Staccato / Crescendo / Flutter / Trill
– Contra Bassoon – Sustained / Staccato
– English Horn – Sustained / Staccato / Trill
– Flute – Sustained / Staccato / Crescendo / Flutter / Trill
– Oboe – Sustained / Staccato / Trill
– Piccolo Flute – Sustained / Staccato / Trill
– Main Page offers global controls over volume, pan, a / d / s / r, reverb, delay, distortion and more.
– Mixer Page includes controls for all 4 mic positions: close, mid, far and room (ambience), as well as a full mix (out) option.
– Panorama Page includes controls over Stereo Width (mics and mix), Phaser, Chorus, Flanger.
– Effects Page includes controls over EQ, Flanger, Compressor, Delay, and Reverb.