Year/Date of Issue: 2015
Program version: v11 Build 15858
Developer: © Copyright 2015 Smith Micro Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Bit depth: 64-bit
Interface language: English
▪ Windows® 7, 8, 8.1
▪ 64-bit OS required for 64-bit installation
▪ 1.3 GHz Pentium 4 or newer, Athlon 64 or newer
▪ 2 GB RAM recommended
▪ 1.6 GB (Universal) or 800 MB (32-bit) free hard disk space minimum
▪ OpenGL-enabled GPU recommended
▪ 1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended)
▪ DVD-ROM drive (physical version only)
▪ Internet connection required for periodic product activation service
▪ Windows© Internet Explorer® 9 or newer
Anime Studio Pro is a professional version of one of the best programs for creating high-quality 2D animation. This program is ideal for professionals looking for a more efficient alternative to create animation without tedious detailed frame-by-frame processing. With an intuitive interface and a library of ready-made characters and additional objects (cartoon objects, backgrounds, pictures, etc.), the program provides advanced animation tools and effects that will increase the speed of creating animation.
The program combines the latest features with powerful technology to create unique animations by digital artists. To create animation, you can use the object library and built-in tools to create your own objects. The program supports working with layers. You can save the finished project as a video clip, graphic image or SWF file.
▪ Adding special effects to your animations
▪ Save videos and animations in various formats
▪ Create animations using several technologies that save you time
▪ Creation of a skeleton using a unique technology based on the construction of bones
▪ Support for creating layers
▪ Animation of individual points on an object
▪ Support for Adobe Photoshop documents
▪ Built-in sequencer
▪ Scripting with LUA 5.1
▪ Built-in visual object library
▪ Full support for import and export of HD video files
▪ Physics Simulation: Control how objects interact, with the ability to adjust density, gravity, friction, and elasticity.
▪ Creation of 3D objects based on 2D ones.
▪ Curve animation tools
▪ Uploading files to the web with Stuffit Connect makes it easy to collaborate on projects
▪ Ability to import scenes from Poser to combine 3D and 2D animation.
▪ Possibilities for organizing project files.