Year/Date of Issue: 03/13/2018
Developer: Exit Games
Developer site: _https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/templates/tutorials/pun-sky-arena-17070
Bit depth: 64bit
Interface language: English
tablet: not required
System requirements: Unity 4.7.2 or higher
HOW TO BUILD A SPACE SHOOTER
Photon Indie Power Tutorial – Made by Hammer Labs
NEW: Updated to work with Unity 4.X to 5.5
FREE: Watch all tutorial videos for free here.
This tutorial contains selected core elements from the full Sky Arena game. This does not include ALL source and assets from the full version. You can follow the development of the full game here.
ALL PARTS INCLUDE TUTORIAL VIDEOS + SOURCE CODE + ASSETS.
Photon Unity Networking Free is included in this package.
+ PART 1 CONTENTS +
– learn how to constantly sync GameObjects between multiple online clients
– Useful for objects such as player characters, enemies, moving obstacles, etc.
– How to sync one-time events that happen at specific times
– This handles events like firing lasers or collecting powerups from the scene
– We’ll show you how Photon distinguishes between different types of GameObjects
– Create important items that belong to the player, such as doors, pickups or enemies.
+ PART 2 CONTENTS (new!) +
– Using Photon Chat
– Independent of numbers and filtered by channels
– Friends list that keeps track of your friends status
– Can be used for rooms and players
– Used to synchronize data between all clients, such as player or team scores
– How to sync downloads
– Using them in matchmaking
– Capture the Flag
– Free for all Deathmatch
– Team Deathmatch
Join and create rooms
– Multiple matching algorithms
– Use custom properties or complex SQL filters to find the best server
– Browser sort number
– Create your own room and set its turn on the map.