The program Band-in-a-Box Award winning very easy to use! Just enter the chords of any song, using standard chord notation (such as C, Fm7 or C13b9), select the desired style, and the rest will make the Band-in-a-Box. Band-in-a-Box automatically generates a complete professional quality arrangement with piano, bass, drums, guitar and strings in a wide range of popular styles – jazz, pop, country, blues, classical, Latin music, rock and many others.
Amazing Accompaniment and Composition Tool
With 201 new Styles played by world-class musicians, PG Music’s Band-in-a-Box Pro 2016 makes musical accompaniment and song creation easier than ever. Rather than employing samples, Band-in-a-Box Pro 2016’s RealTracks yield MIDI-like control of actual audio recordings to deliver incredibly realistic backing tracks. And it’s child’s play to use – just type in chords, choose a style, and the software does the rest. Band-in-a-Box Pro 2016 automatically generates complex, nine-part horn parts, as well as pro-quality piano, bass, drums, guitar and string arrangements that suit just about any genre. PG Music Band-in-a-Box Pro 2016 provides everything you need to create your next opus.
PG Music Band-in-a-Box Pro 2016 at a Glance:
- 201 new Styles for inspired song creation
- Enhanced StylePicker makes finding Styles incredibly easy
- Layers provide optional rows of information above each bar
201 new Styles for inspired song creationIn addition to its already impressive collection, Band-in-a Box Pro 2016 contains 201 new Styles played by world-class musicians, including Jon Herington (guitarist for Steely Dan), Danny Gottlieb (drummer for Pat Metheny), and Alex Al (bassist for Michael Jackson). 71 jazz and blues/funk RealTracks include a “crooner” big band jazz horn set capable of generating complex, nine-part horn arrangements. Blues Styles include resonator and baritone guitar RealTracks. 67 country, folk, and world Styles include pedal steel RealTracks, along with bent-note pianos and Celtic percussion. 63 pop and rock RealTracks encompass Top 40-style pop, crunchy rock, old school punk, and everything in between. Surf rock, anyone?
Enhanced StylePicker makes finding Styles incredibly easyBand-in-a-Box Pro 2016’s redesigned StylePicker features a re-sizable window and selectable font size, making it easier to see and use. Sort the Style list by clicking on a column name. Easily filter by category, time signature, feel, tempo, and more. At Sweetwater, we found Band-in-a-Box Pro 2016’s ability to generate a list of Styles whose genre, feel, and tempo are similar to a song title we typed especially cool. You can also intelligently sort the best Style for your song, listen to a four-bar preview of your song using a selected Style, and hide Styles that are missing RealTracks or RealDrums.
Layers provide optional rows of information above each barQuickly scan information using Band-in-a-Box Pro 2016’s Layers function. The Bar Lyrics Layer provides editable bar-based lyrics. The Section Text Layer loads and saves editable text with your song. The Bar Settings Layer shows information about upcoming tempo changes, key changes, and more. The Additional Chord Display layer shows chords by displaying root notes (Roman Numeral, Nashville Notation, Solfeggio Notation, and Fixed Do).
PG Music Band-in-a-Box Pro 2016 Features:
- NEW – 201 new Styles played by world-class musicians
- NEW – Enhanced StylePicker makes Style selection a piece of cake
- NEW – Layers provide optional rows of information above each bar
- NEW – Updated Audio Edit Window for a speedier workflow
- NEW – Improved Import Audio feature for easy track building
- NEW – Overhauled Guitar Window yields simplified guitar tracks
- Easy-to-use music making software
- Audio to Chords, Reharmonist, Soundtrack, and Lyric Block functions and screens
- Better soloing and rhythm playing, that are influenced by the key signature as well as the chords
- Integrated support for the Fretlight LED guitar learning system
- Option for a “Simpler” arrangement on some RealTracks, which avoid embellishments
- Feature for fills, turnarounds, post fills and odd/even bars to be at the right place
- Better playing on the “V” chord
- Improved handling of CAug, CmAug, and C7+ chords
- RealTracks offers more fluid playing for complex chords
- Notation enhancement – patch names displayed on notation, leadsheet and printout
- StylePicker List Enhanced, with separate categories for RealTracks Genres
- MIDI Driver Dialog Enhanced
- Enhanced “Chords – Search And Replace” Functionality
- Hotkeys added in the menus
- Support for 64-bit VST Plugins (using jBridge, not included)
- Video-Tutorial buttons to various dialogs (over 40!), with helpful tutorials
- Automatic program update notification and downloads
PG Music Band-in-a-Box Pro 2016 makes it easier than ever to create music!
Bit depth: 32bit
System Requirements: Windows 2000 / NT / XP / Vista / 7/8 (32 or 64-bit), Minimum 512 MB RAM, Minimum 800 MB for the main Band-in- a-Box and RealBand programs.