Format: KONTAKT FULL & K’ed 5.7.3+, WAV
Installation: added through the Files tab (see spoiler Screenshots)
Quality: 24 bit 48 kHz stereo mono
Description: We are proud to present you the first of our new and improved series of drum machine sample libraries for Kontakt!
A vintage 707 drum machine recorded through a variety of high quality preamps, EQs, and assorted analog gear!
A new interface designed from the ground up for Kontakt where you can select and combine preamps, compressors, and other awesome gear!
We recorded this drum machine through a Bae 1073 preamp, Chandler Germanium, Redd 47 tube preamp, AMS Neve 1073 and Neve EQ, API 512c, Tegeler Magnetismus Tape Simulator and compressor, vintage Dbx165a for amazing compression, Roland SBF-325 Flanger and Shure Se -30 for awesome crunch!
All of these can be selected in our GUI user interface!
We’ve also added the famous Lexicon Pcm 70 “Tiled Room” reverb as a send so you can send individual samples via hardware reverb straight to Kontakt!
* 24bit / 48khz
* Recorded through various analog gear, all selectable from the custom GUI!
* Wave files are included if you don’t use Kontakt!
* 5 Round robins for each drum! Scripted velocity from Kontakt!
* Custom sound presets to get you started!
* Easy to use, effective Kontakt GUI
* Very useful for beefing up your real drums too!