SNESVerb is an effect plugin that emulates the “reverb” effect used by the 16-bit SNES home video game console. Rather than use a resource-intensive algorithm, the SNES instead used a simple fast delay line to achieve a sense of space, which SNESVerb aims to recreate.
This simulated reverb effect is a major part of “chiptune” music from the SNES and 16-bit era, however it can also be used as a fast and lightweight way of adding space to mono sound sources.
- Adjustable fast delay line (feedback, time, width).
- Four stereo input modes (stereo, mono L / R, mono sum).
- Pre and post-processing lowpass filters.
- Downsampler (32, 22, 11kHz modes).
- Toggle: downsampling of dry input.
- Toggle: downsampling of wet input.
- Preset randomizer button.