Publisher: East West
Quality: 24 bit 44.1 kHz stereo
All you could want is drums, metals, wood, cymbals and gongs. From bombastic bass drums and huge timpani drums to detailed auxiliary percussion such as crotals, bells and steel plates, you can cover almost all of your orchestral percussion with this one section.
Percussion instruments include:
3 snare drums – 5 concert toms – concert bass drum – Wagner bass drum
Field Ensemble – Field Burial, Tenor – Mahler’s Hammer – Roto Toms
Snare Ensemble Large – Snare Ensemble Small – Taiko Drums – Anvils
Artillery shells – Bowed Crotales – Celesta – Crotales – Glockenspiel
Hall noise – Orchestral chimes – Sleigh bells – Steel plates – Triangles
Various Metals – Vibrations – Waterphone – All Sticks – Castanets – Steinway B Piano – Guiro – Marimba – Puilli Sticks – Slap Sticks – Tambourine – Various Percussion – Washboard – Wind Machine – Wooden Block Symphony – Xylophone
MULTIPLE AWARD-WINNING ORCHESTAL PET COLLECTION
Recorded by 11-time Grammy-nominated classical recording engineer Professor Keith O. Johnson, EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA was awarded an unprecedented 3-time Sound On Sound Reader’s Choice Award and became the very first orchestral collection recorded in “contemporary” a concert hall where orchestras mostly perform. Every detail of the recording hall is captured with incredible precision and detail, adding realism and shimmer to every note. You can create a convincing orchestral performance with minimal time and effort, and the natural atmosphere will make you feel like the instruments are playing live.
– The best-selling and most awarded orchestral collection ever created
– Created by award-winning sound producers Doug Rogers and Nick Phoenix and recorded by Grammy-nominated classical recording engineer Professor Keith O. Johnson.
– Intelligent Performance section including Portamento, Repetition, Legato and Round Robin Reset
– Intelligent release track mechanism that automatically follows note velocity volume
– All instruments are sampled from close, stage and surround microphones.
FULL CONTROL OVER YOUR ORCHESTRA
To create the feel of a live concert hall, each instrument and section was recorded with three microphone positions: side by side, on stage (conductor position) and in the hall. By choosing different microphone positions, you can mix these sounds together to create almost any desired position or depth level. This almost eliminates the need for artificial reverb, drastically reducing the amount of time you spend getting the ambience settings right. Every major customizable feature can be controlled from a single interface, including reverb, mic position, filtering, and section volume. If you’re looking for warmth and the ability to easily manipulate virtually any aspect of an instrument’s performance to your heart’s content, Symphonic Orchestra has all the instruments you need in one place.
The library requires the R2R PLAY sampler
1. From the DECIBEL folder, copy the “Previews”, “ProductChunks”, “products” folders to the “C:\ProgramData\East West” folder.
2. Copy the library to HDD \ SSD to any convenient place.
3. Run the PLAY sampler, go to the Browser tab.
4. Right-click on an empty space in the left column of the Browser tab, and select “Add Another Product Library” from the pop-up window.
5. Specify the location of the library folder (in this case, the “EW Hollywood Choirs” folder).