Year/Date of Issue: 05/13/2019
Developer: crosstales LLC
Developer site: _https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/localization/bad-word-filter-pro-26255
Bit depth: 64bit
Interface language: English
tablet: not required
System requirements: Unity 5.6.6 or higher
The “Bad Word Filter” (BWF) is a profanity/obscenity filter, and that’s exactly what the title suggests: a tool to filter out swear words and other “bad sentences”.
There are multiple uses of the “bad word filter” in your projects, but the three most obvious are usernames (for high scores, for example), in-game chat, and character names.
The following 24 languages are included in our library (bad words in the form of regular expressions that match ten thousand variants of words):
Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai and Turkish.
Plus, you can add (or remove) any word and language you want!
We have also included the following special filters: reserved names (from games, movies, comics, etc.), global bad words, and emoticons (different characters).
• View, select, read and replace:
◦ bad words and inappropriate phrases
◦ Domains, URLs, and email addresses
◦ Overcapitalization (e.g. “dude”)
◦ Excessive punctuation (for example, “!! 11111”)
• All four filters can be used separately and changed during operation!
Contains over 4,000 regular expressions in 24 languages, equivalent to tens of thousands of word variants!
Supports any language and any writing system:
• Arabic, Cyrillic, Chinese, Greek, Japanese, etc.
• Including ltr / rtl (left to right / right to left)
• Automated (simple) multiple use of English terms!
Flexible and expandable
• Simple changes/additions to existing sources (“bad words”).
• Multithreaded and lightning fast – even with thousands of words!
• Use pre-configured providers for resources, files and URLs – or add your own provider (eg for XML, JSON)
• metadata for sources (eg descriptions, icons)
• All sources (“bad words”) provided!
Documentation and control
• Check out all the features in the editor!
• Powerful API for maximum control!
• Detailed demo scenes!
• Comprehensive documentation and support!
• Full C# source code
• Supports all building platforms!
• Works with Windows, Mac and Linux editors!
• Compatible with Unity 5.6 – Unity 2019
• Works with online verification
• Actions PlayMaker!