Pro Tools is a popular sound creation and production system; it is available in several different versions. Featuring professional hardware and software that work together with your computer, Pro Tools lets you easily accomplish everything from composing music and recording to editing and mixing sound for broadcast and post production – all within a single environment.
For the ultimate in audio quality and workflow efficiency, more music and post-production professionals use Pro Tools|HD systems than any other DAW. With superior sound quality, unmatched processing power, Pro Tools HD software, and the flexibility to scale the system to your needs, Pro Tools|HD provides the power to meet any challenge:
- Customizable systems deliver pristine audio clarity, powerful performance (with zero latency), and reliability.
- Work with up to up to 192 simultaneous audio tracks (256 virtual tracks).
- Compose and mix music with up to 128 simultaneous Instrument tracks.
- Fully integrated MIDI sequencing with up to 256 simultaneous MIDI tracks.
- Supports up to 192 kHz resolution and up to 160 channels of I/O.
- Gain full hands-on control with an ICON integrated console, C|24, or Command|8 control surface.
doesn’t work on sierra 10.12
hello, my mac updated by itself, I’m really having trouble to downgrade, do you have any link of a protools working on mac 10.12.6 (Sierra)?
I had a M-Audio Profire 2626 as sound card working with a Protools M-Powered licence, not working anymore on my OS…. so I bought an Arturia Audiofuse that work just perfectly but not with M-Powered, the seller told me protools was easy to find and now I want to die….
Please help me!