Polaris is an echo/reverb plugin inspired by early hardware digital reverbs of the late 1970s and able to provide echo, ambience and reverb out of a single multitap delay line.
This technique has been extended by making the Echo tap recirculating with the Diffusion section, allowing longer reverb tails. Furthermore all taps can be edited to create your own room responses, resonant combs, Karplus-like tuned delay lines, Chorus, Flanging, Vibrato and much more.
Polaris also features some creative features like Shimmer, internal Sample Rate Reduction (useful to get a vintage digital sound), Stereo Width (Ping Pong delay) and Swell.
- Single Multitap Delay Line.
- Early Reflections (8 Programmable Taps).
- Diffusion (16 Programmable Modulated Taps).
- Echo (Ms, Sync, Tuned, Long).
- Echo Modulation.
- LFO (Sin/Tri/Rnd – Hz, Sync).
- Shimmer (NEW v1.1).
- Sample Rate reduction (NEW v1.1).
- Stereo Width (NEW v1.1 – Ping Pong).
- Swell (NEW v1.3).