Year of release: 2018
Address of. Website: Arturia
Build author : by VR
Interface Language: English
Treatment: not required (the installer has already been treated)
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Processor: 2.5 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
Arturia, in partnership with Dr. Bob Moog, is a synthesizer from which, in fact, it all started …
This huge modular system has shown that electronics can be musical, so it is a catalyst for every synthesizer that we see today.
We revived the billowing modular synthesizer that has dominated the music world since the 1960s.
Modular madness: If you need very simple sounds, there is no need to look for them here. Modular V – this is the complexity and nuances that can only contain a modular patch. With more power generation and modulation than any other synthesizer, this is the benchmark for complex sound design.
Modular system: includes some very rare replicas of modules, as well as several innovative effects developed by the Arturia team, such as a formant filter and a ring modulator. Modular V will give you the opportunity to use all sound capabilities.
A bit of history: In 1964, the first synthesizer prototype was released. It was presented at the AES Show (Audio Engineering Society) and immediately aroused great interest. In 1965, Bob Moog decided to release the 900 series for commercial sale, and in 1967 he decided to produce different machines, each of which has a certain number of modules. This meant the birth of modular systems I, II and III.
Net Analogue: TAE® (True Analog Emulation) is a new technology developed by Arturia that allows digital modulation of analog circuits. Implementing TAE in Modular V results in:
– operation of oscillators without aliasing, without extra load on the processor.
– the best reproduction of analog oscillators: the lamps are simulated and the oscillators are inconstant, which helps to reproduce the typical warm sound.
– very accurate reproduction of the legendary low pass filter.
Browser Presets: Search by name or just select the appropriate tags. You can mark and load your presets, enter comments and customize lists. There has never been a more intuitive way to manage your library of developed or personal presets.
Scaling: user interfaces for all Arturia tools are now resized, making it easy to work with any high-resolution screen, UHD or Retina. You can decide whether you want to fill the screen with amazing graphic reproductions of the classic toolkit, minimize the window when you are working in the DAW, or zoom in for detailed work.
Features of Modular V3:
• 2 LFOs
• 3 filter slots
• 1 Noise Generator
• 6 envelopes
• 2 VCAs
• 16 auxiliary VCAs with modulation inputs
• 24-step sequencer
• 1 filter bank (14 bandwidths available)
• More than 500 presets, made by professional sound designers
• Mono / polyphonic (up to 64 voices per instrument)
• Soft-clipping function
• Stereo delay and chorus
• 12-stage phaser and ring modulator
• Very accurate reproduction of the legendary 24dB / octave low-pass filter
• Superb audio quality with TAE® engine
• 24 bits / 96 kHz supported
Difference from the official version:
Installer is treated with TEAM VR