Year / Release Date : 06/16/2019
Version : 1.0.02
Developer : Venn Audio
Developer’s site : Vennaudio
Format : VST, VST3, AAX
Bit : 64bit
Tabletka : Ne required
System Requirements : Windows 7 +
Description : Virtual limiter and saturator.
V-Clip, the highly anticipated commercial sequel to the popular Free Clip, is finally here. V-clip is a high-quality multi-algorithm soft clipper that is equally suitable as a tool for creative saturation and a professional clipping limiter at the mastering stage.
* Live tracing of your signal along the clipping curve for clear and transparent monitoring of your signal loudness and clipping amount.
* Double-precision 64-bit floating-point processing supported natively and upscaled internally regardless of input.
Large selection of different clipping sigmoid functions to choose from.
* Up to 256x oversampling with three different advanced polyphasic anti aliasing filter types.
* Custom clipping mode to provide separate waveshaping for positive and negative samples plus DC offset control and filtering, allowing for unique sounding distortion with even and odd harmonics.
* Advanced waveform visualization and oscilloscope view.
* Use Auto-gain or auto-ceiling to adjust for new peaks introduced by oversampling, or inter-sample peaks
* Built in test-tone, gain matching.