Topaz Gigapixel AI
Release Year/Date : 2019
Version : 4.4.5
Developer : Topaz Labs
Bit depth : 64bit
Interface language : English
Tabletka : cured
System requirements :
• 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 7 with SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (version 1607 or later)
• Processor: Intel 64bit (minimum Pentium D, Intel Core 2 Duo) or AMD 64bit (minimum Athlon 64)
• 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended) plus 2 GB VRAM (4 GB recommended)
• 1024×768 resolution monitor (1280×800 recommended), 16-bit color
• Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB (GeForce GTX 960 4GB recommended); AMD Radeon HD 8570 2GB (Radeon R9 270 4GB recommended) Intel HD Graphics 5000 (Iris Plus Graphics 640 recommended)
• OpenGL Support Level – OpenGL 3.3
Topaz Gigapixel AI uses a unique algorithm based on artificial intelligence trained on thousands of photos. The program will allow you to increase the image with improved quality, drawing the picture and filling it with the missing details.
Enlarge photos of mediocre quality from a smartphone to the level of professional technology in a couple of clicks.
There is a batch file conversion.
Does NOT have a plugin for Photoshop.
You don’t need to block the internet.
There are no third-party software (cracks, keygens). The program was cured by changing the registry.
Install the program only under a user account with administrator rights (the same applies to the original installer), because. the program stores its databases in the folder of the user under which the installation was performed.
- When launching the installer, select “Portable version” and specify where to unpack the portable version of the program.
- Run from the folder where you installed, not from the bin subfolder.
- An already unpacked portable version of the program does not copy or unpack itself anywhere at startup, it does not need additional space, so it starts up as quickly as the installed one.
- The portable version does not require administrator rights to work. But if the program generates a warning “Run the program as administrator” at startup, then the program cannot create a directory in the user’s personal folder “%localappdata%\Topaz Labs”. Try running it as an administrator (right-click on the program – Run as administrator), or (for Win10) enable “developer mode” (Win + A – All settings – Update and security – For developers – Developer mode). This may solve the problem, but it’s most likely something else.
- When the program asks to update – do not update . Portable does not support automatic updates.