Year/Date of Issue: 2021
Version: 5.5.8 Build 698
Developer: Gunther Wegner
Developer site: https://lrtimelapse.com/
Bit depth: 64bit
Interface language: English
System requirements: – RAM: 1GB or more
-Java Runtime Environment
Description: LRTimelapse is a program that will allow you to process interval shooting, time-lapse, time-lapse, etc.
Works directly with RAW files, writes all changes to the XMP metafile.
• Works in conjunction with Adobe LightRoom, it allows you to change any parameters of any frames on the fly.
• Works with keyframes, which allows you to make any effects that change over time: a smooth transition from day to night and vice versa; smooth panning and zooming; gradual increase or decrease of any parameters (saturation, contrast, etc., etc.)
• Animation of gradient and radial filters.
• Automatically removes flicker, allows you to compensate for strong brightness throws.
Adobe LightRoom or ARC Adobe raw converter are required!
Add. Information: I’m tired of scouring the dumpsters, there is no version for Windows anywhere, I had to do the distribution myself
Treatment, after installation, by replacing the file from the distribution of LRTimelapse.jar, the file in the folder – C:\Program Files\LRTimelapse 5
install app :
– Copy & Replace cracked file to install dir (C:\Program Files\LRTimelapse 5)