Cubase converges “extraordinary” sound quality, intuitive handling and a vast range of highly advanced audio and MIDI tools for composition, recording, editing and mixing.
- State-of-the-art Audio + MIDI Recording/Editing/Mixing.
- VST3 virtual instruments and effects.
- Real multi-channel 5.1 surround sound.
- SoundFrame – Universal Sound Manager.
- Control Room integration within your outboard studio environment.
- Seamless integration of external audio and MIDI hardware.
- Pristine 32-bit floating point audio engine.
- Professional music notation and score printing.
VST2 Plugins included in the Cubase 7.5.
- Dynamics/MIDI Gate
Note: We have unlocked those DAW related plugins for internal use, but today, because we came to release proper Magneto release, we would like to share our work of the latest version of the classic Cubase plugins. With 64bit binaries.
Beleive or not, those plugins still sounds different from other plugins. And you will find some of them are more useful than modern CPU hog plugins. Their plugins are coded by not only Steinberg, but also by ZPlane, FXpansion. DaTube is coded by Mr.Steinberg 😀
Some plugins are required to install our eLicenser Emulator. Check R2R.txt for further information. There are no McFACT encryption in those plugins so that it works full and fine with our emu.