Program version: 2.8.1c
Official website: Spectrasonics
Official site: Sonic Extensions
Interface language: English
Treatment: not required (the installer has already been treated)
Windows™ OS MSDN/Original: 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x64)
Processor: Multicore processor 2.4 GHz or higher
RAM: 8GB or more
Format: VSTi, VSTi3, AAX. Standalone
The Omnisphere® is Spectrasonics’ flagship synthesizer – an instrument of extraordinary power and versatility. Top performers around the world rely on the Omnisphere as their primary source of sonic inspiration. This award-winning software combines many different types of synthesis into one amazing sounding instrument that will spark a lifetime of exploration.
Omnisphere is the only software synthesizer in the world to offer hardware synthesizer integration. This remarkable innovation transforms over 65 well-known hardware synthesizers into vast, practical controllers that unlock Omnisphere’s newly expanded synthesis capabilities. Simply put, this groundbreaking feature makes using the Omnisphere just like using a hardware synthesizer! Bridging the physical gap between software and hardware, users get intuitive control of Omnisphere with the familiar layout of a supported hardware synthesizer. Virtual instrument users can now experience the joy of hardware synth workflow, and hardware synth users can fully expand their capabilities in the vast sound world of Omnisphere!
• Now includes over 14,000 inspiring sounds for all types of music production
• Ground-breaking Hardware Synth Integration allows hands-on control of Omnisphere
• Audio Import – Use your own audio file as a soundsource
• State of the Art Arpeggiator with many unique features
• Over 500 DSP Waveforms for the Synth Oscillator
• Sound Match™ feature instantly locates any related sounds in the library
• Hardware Library with distinct ‘classic analog’ flavor
• Powerful Granular Synthesis for amazing transformations
• 58 incredible FX Units, which are fully integrated and can be modulated
• Creative “Psychoacoustic” sounds from the renowned Spectrasonics sound design team
• Sound Lock™ feature gives endless useful variations by locking sound aspects while browsing
• Wavetable Synthesis – Each waveform is a Morphing Wavetable
• ORB circular motion interface allows infinitely-shifting variations
• Deeper FM/Ring Modulation capabilities for aggressive timbres
• Dual Filter architecture includes more than 34 Filter algorithms in series or parallel
• Performance-oriented Live Mode allows for seamless patch layering on the fly
• Flex-Mod™ modulation system allows powerful, modular-style matrix routing
• Stack Mode interface allows for complex patch-layering, splits, and crossfades
• Up to 20 oscillators per patch can be either DSP synth or sample-based
• High Resolution resizable Interface with “Zooming” into deeper synthesis levels
• Polyphonic Timbre Shifting/Crushing, Waveshaping and Reduction
• Eight full-featured LFOs per patch, with syncing and complex waveforms
• Twelve Envelopes with both simple ADSR-style or advanced multi-breakpoint interfaces
• Easy Sound/Project Sharing for collaborators and third-party libraries
• Sample-based soundsources can be processed with synthesis features
…and much, much more!
- Software 2.8.1c Update
- Patches 2.8.0c Update
- Soundsources 2.6.1c Update
• Bob Moog Tribute Patch Library Update 2.0.0c
• Sonic Extensions:
- Nylon Sky
- Seismic Shock
- Unclean Machine
• 20180906_120200.iso – Libraries
All operations as an administrator!
Cyrillic content in the folder path is unacceptable!
1. Unzip the 20180906_120200.iso file to a location convenient for you (~ 83GB). As a result, you should have a Spectrasonics folder with the following contents.
2. Go to the path C:\ProgramData (the ProgramData folder is hidden by default in Windows. In order for it to be displayed, you must check the “Hidden Items” box)
(or just type %ProgramData% into the address bar of the folder)
In the ProgramData folder, create the Spectrasonics folder. In this folder (Spectrasonics) create a shortcut to the STEAM folder (you must select the path where you saved the main Spectrasonics folder (created from ISO) and select the STEAM folder in it).
If you unpacked 20180906_120200.iso to the root of the “F” drive – F:\Spectrasonics, then when creating a shortcut, you must specify F:\Spectrasonics\STEAM
3. Install Omnisphere_Update_2_8_1c.exe
4. Install *\Bob Moog Tribute Patch Library Update 2.0.0c\Windows\Spectrasonics Updater.exe
(specify the folder *\Spectrasonics in which you have libraries)
5. Launch Omnisphere. The first time you start Omnisphere+libraries, there will be a black window and it may take 10+ minutes (depending on the computer hardware) while Omnisphere scans and creates the necessary files for work, incl. do nothing until the full window appears!
6. After scanning and a full window appears, close Omnisphere and install Sonic Extensions.
update the link bro plz <3
i need that sonic expansion