Release Year/Date : 2020
Version : 2020 v20.1.229
Developer : © 2020, Trimble Inc.
Platform : Windows
Bit depth : 64bit
Interface language : Multilingual (Russian present)
Tabletka : Present
System Requirements :
• An internet connection is required to install and authorize SketchUp and to use some of the features.
• Microsoft® Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher.
• SketchUp Pro requires .NET Framework version 4.5.2. For more information about the .NET framework, click here.
>SketchUp requires a 64-bit version of Windows. Also, to install SketchUp, Windows 8.1 must be current with Windows Update.
>Boot Camp, VMWare, and Parallels are not supported environments.
• 2+ GHz processor
• 8+ GB RAM
• 700MB of available hard-disk space
• 3D class video card with 1 GB of memory or higher and support for hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL 3.0 or higher and is up to date.
>SketchUp’s performance relies heavily on the graphics card driver and its ability to support OpenGL 3.0 or higher. To test your graphics card’s compatibility, please download and run the SketchUp Checkup application http://help.sketchup.com/en/sucheck. Historically, people have seen problems with Intel-based cards with SketchUp. We don’t recommend using these graphics cards with SketchUp at this time.
• 3-button, scroll-wheel mouse.
• 1 GHz processor
• 4GB RAM
• 500MB of free hard-disk space
• 3D class video card with 512 MB of memory or higher and support for hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL 3.0 or higher and is up to date.
Google SketchUp Pro– is a professional version of the application that allows you to create 3D models, demonstrate them as a presentation, share them. The program will be useful wherever there is a need to use 3D models, whether it is designing an extension for a house, teaching geometry to schoolchildren, or creating a model for Google Earth. Many simple tools and the use of an intelligent drawing system make it easy to create and edit models, export them, create a video or print your work. Instead of entering coordinate values, you can use a multifunctional object location management system using marks, text prompts, lines of various colors. The use of tools is as close as possible to real life, because it is much easier to learn and, most importantly, remember,
• create, document and present a project using one single drawing.
• Draw, modify, measure, rotate, scale and move geometric shapes.
• Arrange and annotate multiple zoomed images on one page
• Buildings, furniture, interiors, building structures and more are designed in minutes.
• Export 3D models to CAD and other 3D formats
• Export 2D vector images
• Model shadows in real time for any area on Earth.
• Creation of multipage documents and presentations
• Create custom elements and labels for presentations using 2D vector tools
• Create rendering effects like sketches and fog, annotate models with 3D text, logos and watermarks
• Match existing models to background images
• Get professional email support
• Use exact dimensions and indicate them using text.
• Set section planes for viewing and working inside models.
• Use preset textures in models, such as brick, wood, tiles, glass, or create new textures.
• Add pre-built components such as trees, cars, doors and windows, and people, or create new components.
• Smooth surfaces.
• Simulate the location of the camera in space.
• Use organic modeling (using the Sandbox).
• Import 2D images (.jpg, .png, .tif, .tga, .bmp) and 3D models (.3ds, .dem, .ddf, .dwg, .dxf, .skp).
• Exporting 2D model images – JPEG (.jpg), png, tif, tga, bmp
• Placing SketchUp models in Google Earth is done using the Place Model command. Exporting a Google Earth file directly to KMZ format.
• Exchange of models in the service of 3D models.
• You can print the portion of the model displayed in the SketchUp drawing area.
• Print and export bitmaps at the selected resolution.
• Export animations and passes to MOV or AVI files.
• Export to 2D formats: PDF, EPS, Epix (.epx), AutoCAD (dwg, dxf)
• Export of 3D models to formats: 3DS, AutoCAD (dwg, dxf), fbx, obj, xsi, vrml