S-Gear brings the ’boutique-built’ ethic to the world of software amplifier design, including three original guitar amps, analogue modelled delay effects, chorus and flanging effects and state of the art speaker cabinet emulation. S-Gear delivers natural and responsive guitar amp tones in an easy to use Standalone Application and AU/VST plug-in.
- Three unique amplifiers with their own character and versatility:
- The Duke delivers warm sweet cleans and smooth lead tones;
- The Stealer oozes raw vintage power;
- The Jackal crosses over into high gain modern rock territory with powerful high gain tones.
- The Pro-Convolver provides top quality cabinet emulation with two 64-bit convolution channels, musical EQ and the unique ‘Z’ control for applying tube amp output impedance effect.
- The Pro Convolver also includes cabinet models and impedance measurements from the Redwirez collection (Redwirez, Red5Group LLC, NY).
- The DelayThing is a boutique quality delay processor achieving BBD and tape emulations. Featuring two character modes (Analogue and Tube), mono and stereo operation, and controls for tone and modulation.
- The ModThing delivers authentic analogue style chorus and flanging effects. As well as the familiar controls, the stereo section provides great versatility distilled down into two easy-to-use stereo controls – for Stereo Width and Modulation Phase.
- The RoomThing gives you natural sounding rooms and halls, large ambient spaces as well as spring reverb emulations.