Publisher: Sample Foundry
Format: MIDI, NMSV
Quality: 24 bit | 44.1 kHz | stereo
Give your tracks that soulful nu disco sound as championed by the world of producers such as Daft Punk, Exmag, Breakbot and Kavinsky. Produced by GOOGi, a renowned sound designer from the foundry’s sampling and widely known for its cutting edge sound design work, these MIDI presets and bonus files are perfect for Future Soul, modern Nu Disco sound, or any genre that needs to impact Retro Disco.
• 128 Presets For Native Instruments Massive
• 09 x Arps
• 29 x Basses
• 03 x Chords
• 06 x FXs
• 13 x Keys
• 17 x Leads
• 23 x Pads
• 07 x Plucks
• 21 x Synths
• 27 x MIDI Files
• 100% Royalty Free
• Requirements: Native Instruments Massive v1.5.0 or higher.
• Genre(s): Nu Disco, Future Soul, House
Additional Information :
Give your tracks that soulful Nu Disco sound as championed by world class producers such as Daft Punk, Exmag, Breakbot and Kavinsky. Produced by GOOGi, renowned sound designer from Sample Foundry and widely known for his cutting edge sound design work, these Presets and Bonus MIDI Files are perfect for the Future Soul, Modern Nu Disco sound, or any genre that needs Retro Disco influences.
Of course, all presets are normalized, rooted, and intelligently macro assigned (all 8 knobs), and all are categorized to make finding the right sound simple and intuitive, just like you’ve come to expect from us.
…….:::::: 128 x Native Instruments Massive Presets ::::::…….
• Craft genuine warm nu disco infused lines with over a hundred presets designed to deliver modern, nu disco sounds. All presets have 8 macro knobs intelligently mapped assigned for full sound-sculpting convenience.
…….:::::: 27 x MIDI Files ::::::…….
• Just as you’ve heard in the demo, these are complete pieces that are ready for you to mix, match, and groove.
…….:::::: Royalty Free ::::::…….
• All of the Presets and MIDI files in this product are 100% Royalty-Free, so once purchased, you can use these sounds in your commercial releases without having to pay any hidden costs.