ProjectSAM has carefully selected the essentials from each of their products, including the highly praised Symphobia series, True Strike series and Orchestral Brass Classic, and bundled them into one effective, incredibly versatile package.
Covering full orchestra, string, brass and woodwind ensembles, classical and world percussion, Orchestral Essentials gives you the right ammo to start scoring for film, games or pop with the acclaimed cinematic SAM sound. For each of the orchestral sections, an essential list of articulations is available, as well as one expressive legato instrument and an inspiring set of clusters, textures and effects. Apart from these orchestral elements, you will also find a concert harp, church organ, ProjectSAM’s renowned Dystopia sound design, and, exclusive to Orchestral Essentials, an enchanting grand piano and harpsichord.
All samples have been reprogrammed for the newly designed and intuitive Orchestral Essentials interface. All Multis are completely new and, because of the inclusion of piano, harpsichord and harp, are more inspiring than ever before. This makes Orchestral Essentials a fantastic library for first-time SAM users and existing SAM owners alike.
Orchestral Essentials follows ProjectSAM’s ensemble recording philosophy. Strings, brass and woodwinds were sampled as sections, as nothing beats the authentic blend of orchestral instruments in a concert hall. ProjectSAM captures this magic in various orchestrations; for example, imagine the noble sound of horns and trombones performing together naturally.
- Full Orchestra (sections performing together, 7 patches)
- Focuses on orchestral ensembles and sections
- String Ensemble (7 patches)
- Brass Ensemble (8 patches)
- Woodwind Ensemble (7 patches)
- Percussion (10 patches)
- Keyboards & Harp (4 patches)
- Sound Design (8 patches)
- Choir (1 patch)
- Bonus Instruments (7 patches)
KEY LIBRARY FEATURES
- Epic full orchestra articulations
- Symphonic string, brass and wind ensemble articulations
- Legato ensembles with real note transitions
- Classical, melodic & world percussion including timpani & Japanese drums
- Cinematic effects, clusters and percussive hits
- Previously unreleased Piano Mystique and Harpsichord
- Ground-shaking Dystopia sound design
- Inspiring and thematic Multis
- 15.5 GB audio pool (actual recordings)
- 6.4 GB on disk (compressed Kontakt format on disk)
- 44.1 kHz 24 bit audio format
Kontakt Player requirements
- Minimum Kontakt version: 5
- Supported plug-in interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, AAX (Pro Tools 10 or higher), ASIO, Core Audio, WASAPI
- Comes with Kontakt Player license
- Also works with full version of Kontakt