The V-Station is a polyphonic soft-synth for Mac and PC. It has the same real 3-oscillator flexibility as the award winning K-Station, with powerful filters, 8-voice polyphony, simultaneous Novation FX.
Programming V-Station is simple. All the primary controls are on the main screen. Recall a named factory preset, tweak it and instantly save it in any of the 400 program locations. You’ll find additional functions and controls on three further tabs.
V-Station is a plug-in version of the hardware K-Station:
- V-Station sounds can be downloaded into the A or K-Station and vice versa.
- Liquid analogue sound based on the K-Station sound engine.
- Powerful 3 oscillator sound engine with Noise and FM capability.
- Arpeggiator with synchronisation lock.
- Simultaneous high quality effects including Reverb, Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Panning & Distortion and EQ Filter.
- 400 user programs – 200 factory presets.
- 8 note polyphony per instance.
-Novation Launchkey mapping.
Compatible with the following:
-OS X 10.7.
-OS X 10.8.