Nine Volt Audio has announced the release of Action Drums: Taiko Edition, which brings the power, thunder and excitement of Japanese taiko drums to the REX, Stylus RMX, ACID wav, Apple Loops and ReFill formats.
Recorded in a concert hall with microphones from stage to balcony, Action Drums: Taiko Edition captures the energy resonating from every strike, boom and cinematic blow. With suite names like Alley Sprinter, War Elephants and Lost Temple, Action Drums matches big sounds with grand imagery.
Action Drums focuses on a tempo range of 120-200 BPM. But as with all of Nine Volt Audio’s BPM Flex Series libraries, every REX-based loop can be used at virtually any tempo without artificial stretching or unwanted audio artifacts.
Whether setting the mood for an epic clash, scoring an adrenalin-charged chase scene or creating a conqueror’s anthem, Action Drums: Taiko Edition provides the sonic impact necessary for a wide range of compositional needs.
- Available on DVD or via Download and features 100% copyright free loops.
- Contains 680+ loops in the REX2, Stylus RMX, Reason ReFill, Apple Loop and ACIDized Wav formats.
- Organized into 15 “Beat Themes”. Each Beat Theme contains between four and eight full mix loops (89 total), as well as the individual parts used to make the full mixes (590+ loops). This allows the user to easily edit and mix their own unique taiko passages.
- Contains Beat Themes in a wide range of time signatures, including: 3/4, 4/4, 5/4 and 6/8.
- Over 140 single and ensemble hits are included for endings and breaks.
- Using the Action Drum: Taiko Edition loops within Stylus RMX requires the user to drag-and-drop only one folder into RMX’s included S.A.G.E. Converter.
- Includes 89 Stylus RMX multi presets that allow the user to pull up full mixes of individual loop parts for quick and easy customization of the mix. The presets utilize Stylus RMX’s “Chaos” feature to bring subtle variation to loop interplay. Presets are presented in both single and multi-channel versions.
- Suggested tempos have been given to each suite, but as part of the BPM Flex Series, every loop can be used at virtually any tempo while retaining their feel and groove (not applicable to the ACID wav and Apple Loop files).
- Full mix loop performances are offered at two different tempos for the ACIDized Wav and Apple Loop formats for an additional 89 loops.