Year of issue: 2021
Developer: Native Instruments
Developer site: native-instruments
Platform: iNTEL + AMD + M1
Interface language: English
Tablet: files to replace
System requirements: macOS 10.14, 10.15 or 11.2 (latest update)
(Tested, working on maOS Catalina & Big Sur)
Intel Core i5 or equivalent AMD CPU, 4 GB RAM.
Description: Native Instruments Massive – a real musical monster has been updated. A truly absolute and complete solution for creating lead and bass synthesis. The high-end powerful engine delivers truly unrivaled and realistic crystal clear sound quality. The unique and inimitable concept of its interface is a huge opportunity with a fairly quick mastery.
New in version :
• REMOVED 32-bit plugin targets on Windows
• FIXED Massive is now macOS Big Sur compatible
• FIXED Massive AU crashes upon loading in Ableton Live 11
• FIXED Last item in the plugin File Browser is not shown when the list exceeds available space
• FIXED Plugin File Browser doesnt display any external HDs
• FIXED Setting autoscaling to ‘off in Ableton Live 10.1 on, Windows can lead to UI glitches
• FIXED Activating autoscaling in Cubase 11 on Windows can lead to UI glitches.