Year / Release Date: 08/26/2020
Developer: Native Instruments
Developer site: Native Instruments
Format: STANDALONE, VSTi, AAX
Bit depth: 64bit
System requirements: Windows 7 or higher, Microsoft Visual C ++ 2015/2017/2019 Redistributable Package preinstalled, 4GB minimum RAM, Intel Core i5 / AMD Athlon II X2 processor
Description: Kontakt is the standard in the world of samplers. Native Instruments Kontakt 5 provides a range of high quality filters ranging from classic analog circuits and variable state models to modern formatted filters. Some of the 37 new filters use the new Adaptive Resonance concept, which automatically controls the filter characteristics to prevent unpleasant audio artifacts from excessive resonance peaks. The fifth version of the sampler also adds TimeMachine Pro time scratching, which provides better sound quality for harmony solo instruments.
The effects section in Native Instruments Kontakt 5 has been expanded with several key additions that focus on studio-style audio processing. The new Solid G-EQ and Solid Bus Comp algorithms, borrowed from the Solid Mix Series, allow for alignment and compression, and the optional Transient Designer has been integrated into the Kontakt effects section in its original form. In addition, the new analog Tape Saturator can add natural compression and subtle organic overdrive, and vintage sampling modes taken from the Native Instruments Maschine groove machine have been integrated into the Native Instruments Kontakt 5 feature set.
For sound designers and professional sample creators, Native Instruments Kontakt 5 offers a new instrument bus system and MIDI file support based on KSP. 16 internal stereo buses with their individual on-board slots provide increased routing flexibility, the Kontakt Script Processor’s MIDI file function allows you to create advanced instrument-based instrument types with versatile integrated MIDI playback functionality.
New in version :
• New Dynamic Effects, new Main Effects Module.
• ADDED There are now two new effects for dynamic processing (SUPERCHARGER GT, Transparent Limiter)
• ADDED There is now a new Main Effects signal processing module
• ADDED New constants for the argument when setting and getting engine parameters ($ NI_SEND_BUS, $ NI_INSERT_BUS, $ NI_MAIN_BUS)
• IMPROVED The number of maximum MIDI object export areas has been increased to 512
• ADDED KSP A new constant that defines which area should be used when dragging from a specific label ($ CONTROL_PAR_MIDI_EXPORT_AREA_IDX)
• ADDED KSP A new command that defines the number of MIDI object export areas mf_set_num_export_areas ()
• ADDED KSP A new command mf_copy_export_area () is used to manage the usage of the new additional export areas
• ADDED KSP New bindings for Inverter and Amplifier parameters for Phase Invert and L / R swap ($ ENGINE_PAR_PHASE_INVERT, $ ENGINE_PAR_LR_SWAP)
• ADDED KSP A new constant allows up to 16 custom event parameters to be assigned ($ EVENT_PAR_CUSTOM)
• IMPROVED Effects can now be replaced with a right mouse click
• IMPROVED Saving the name of a custom snapshot by pressing “Enter” is now supported
• FIXED Since Kontakt 6.3.0 folder locations with a slash directly in the path would not be stored by Kontakt
• FIXED KSP Showing and hiding a label with a drop target did not work correctly
• FIXED Replika BBD Type, Diffusion Amount, Diffusion Mod and Diffusion Density did not correctly recall values
• FIXED When used as a send effect, Replika return parameter did not behave correctly
• FIXED Kontakt would crash in certain edge cases when manually entering values in edit fields
• ADDED New factory KSP multi script Remap Keyboard
• IMPROVED Tweaks to the factory KSP multi script Change Keys
• ADDED Replika, Plate Reverb and Send Effects Chain additional presets