Year of manufacture : 11.2018
Version : 6.0.3
Developer : Native Instruments
Developer website : Native Instruments
Platform : iNTEL
Format : STANDALONE, VSTi, AU
Digit capacity : 64bit
Interface language : English
Tablet : Replacement Files
System requirements : Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12 or 10.13 (latest update), i5 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments) Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU
Description : Kontakt is a standard in the world of samplers. Native Instruments Kontakt 6 provides a set of high-quality filters, ranging from classic analog circuits and state-of-the-art models to modern format filters. Some of the 37 new filters use the new Adaptive Resonance concept, which automatically controls the filter characteristics to prevent unpleasant sound artifacts from excessive resonance peaks. The fifth version of the sampler also adds Time-scratch TimeMachine Pro, which provides better sound quality for harmonic solo instruments.
The effects section in Native Instruments Kontakt 6 has been expanded with several key additions that focus on the studio style of sound processing. New algorithms Solid G-EQ and Solid Bus Comp, borrowed from Solid Mix Series, allow alignment and compression, and the separately purchased Transient Designer was integrated into the Kontakt effects section in its original form. In addition, the new Analog Tape Saturator can add natural compression and subtle organic overdrive, and vintage sampling modes taken from the Native Instruments Maschine groove machine have been integrated into the Native Instruments Kontakt 6 feature set.
For sound designers and professional sample creators, Native Instruments Kontakt 6 offers a new tire system, and MIDI file support based on KSP. 16 internal stereo buses with their separate built-in cells provide increased routing flexibility; the Kontakt Script Processor’s MIDI file function allows you to create advanced instrument-based tool types with a universal integrated MIDI playback function.
• Use 5.6.0 K’d Kontakt to add libraries
New in version:
• Dynamic Fonts In Some Cases
• FIXED KSP: Kontakt would crash if watch_var () was used with a ui_control variable
• FIXED KSP: Certain GUI elements (eg, Una Corda) would be a pixel narrower in 6.0.2 (related to the ui_switch control)
• FIXED The Replika Delay feedback parameter would jump to 100% after a sample rate change
• FIXED Quick parameter changes for the module; now, all parameter changes (including using KSP parameter access) are smoothed for better sounding results