KONTAKT is the world’s leading software sampler. Its sophisticated sound engine, wide array of effects, powerful modulation possibilities, and advanced scripting brings a universe of sound to life with unrivaled playability and realism. And with an ever-growing feature set, KONTAKT continues to be the sample engine behind the future of sound.
The KONTAKT Factory Library includes a versatile range of instruments right out of the box – a ready-to-use toolset of over 43 GB of high-quality samples and more than 1000 production-ready instruments, including synths, choirs, acoustic and orchestral instruments, drum machines, and much more.
KONTAKT’s cutting-edge features and advanced performance possibilities are the driving force behind Native Instruments’ growing list of premium sampled instruments. An open platform for development, KONTAKT powers a vast array of third-party instruments from the world’s top instrument builders.
EDIT AND BUILD
KONTAKT is a playground for anyone working creatively with samples. Arrange, edit, loop, slice, and time-stretch your samples using seven playback modes. Shape samples in ways subtle to extreme using 84 built-in effects. Animate any sound with endless modulation possibilities and take control of multiple sample groups with sophisticated routing options.
LIGHTING THE WAY
The KONTAKT interface mirrors the Light Guide on KOMPLETE KONTROL S-SERIES keyboards for one-to-one visual feedback when looking for key switches, setting up key splits, and more. It also helps instrument builders turn their original concept into an integrated software/hardware solution that works flawlessly out of the box.
What’s News in 5.6.1:
* Changed Improved text legibility on many UI areas based on user feedback
* FIXED Voices were not killed correctly in certain case, resulting in unnecessary load
* FIXED Crash on loading certain instruments
* FIXED “Compress samples” check-box when saving NKIs was ingnored on Windows
* FIXED Switching to Mini-view and back would reset the window size
* FIXED Issues when instrument size was set multiple script slots
* FIXED Crashes related to using special character in various text fileds
Note : To run the installer requires uninstalling the previous version,
and delete following registry keys:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Native Instruments \ Kontakt 5
Otherwise, he will give a crash.