MDrummer is a percussive instrument engine. Advanced users can use the rich set of capabilities to enjoy the power of sound and rhythm systems of the virtual drummer. Beginners can use MDrummer simply to create great drum-tracks in almost no time.
MDrummer offers VST plugin and standalone versions. MDrummer Small is a free MDrummer edition which contains everything you need – standalone application and VST plugin.
Features / Specs / Info:
- Large library
- Universal Sound System lets you tweak the sound providing advanced tools – plugin based sound generators (several samplers and synthesizers) and effects (compressor, equalizers, phaser, vibrato, tremolo, etc.), unlimited number of drums, velocity layers and effects.
- Drumset Generator and Merger can be used to generate almost unlimited number of original drumsets in a few clicks.
- Rhythm System (MRS) gives you power to create rhythm tracks in minutes without limiting your creativity. Any style, any signature, any percussion instrument, strictly general MIDI compatible.
- Plays groove, automatically puts fills and just works like a real drummer. And now you can jam with him. Give him order to play and he will know what to do. You can practice or jam with him, build rhythm tracks for your songs or even use him instead of a real drummer. Connect your MIDI device, enable jamming mode and just play and MDrummer will try his best to play with you.
- Rhythm Generator creates the entire rhythm containing groove (alterations with different complexity levels) and hundreds of fills, intros and outros from just one groove base loop. This way you can always create a perfect rhythm for your song. You create a groove base loop, which defines character of your rhythm track. Then you select some predefined settings and click a process button.
- Simple user interface. All controls are made so that you can configure everything as smoothly and quickly as possible. No confusing knobs and complicated layouts. You always see the exact value you are editing, you can always ask for help by pressing F1 or clicking one of the “?” buttons.
- Save your own resources and organize them in folders for quick access in any project