Year/Date of Issue:01.02.2019
Developer: Chris West
Developer site: _https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/modeling/mega-shapes-3640
Bit depth: 64bit
Interface language: English
Tabletka: not required
System requirements: Unity 3.5.0 or higher
We’ve all seen games with beautiful backgrounds – now you can have them too!
Are you making a racing game? No problem with Mega-Shapes. Draw a spline for the road, draw a cross section, and then lift the road. Want to know more? Then raise the barrier and it will automatically match the road surface. Insert or reduce barriers, scale them, twist them – your limit of imagination is the only limit! Use the powerful rail clone feature to repeat and place sets of objects along your path such as fences, power lines, trees, and more! You can even make your lofts match the landscape or any grid underneath them, and now you can carve your lofts right into the terrain to get the perfect mix from your loft creation to the game terrain.
MegaShapes also provides you with a scatter system that will select any objects you choose and scatter them along your path to automatically fit the surface of an existing grid.
The other systems included are a complete Bezier spline generation system and convert these splines into meshes, dynamic hoses, tracked vehicle systems, basic rope and chain system, and path following.
– Advance Bezier Splines
– Custom spline exporters for Max, Maya and Blender
– Support for animated splines
– Animate your splines inside Unity
– KML and SVG importers
– Advanced layer based on Lofter
– 12 different types of Loft Layer
– Tailor your lofts to the terrain
– Or make landscapes automatically fit under your lofts
– Vertex color support for lofts for easy blending of textures, etc.
– Update lofts in real time
– Change your spline at runtime and your lofts will change
– Complete API for creating and editing splines at runtime.
– Several sections per attic are allowed
– Full support for multiple materials
– Scatter objects along splines
– Loft layers based on rules
– Walk Loft system for easy movement around the loft
– Spline for mesh options, fills, pipes, ribbons, etc.
– Dynamic Hoses
– Tracked vehicles
– Full object spline following options
– Attach rigid bodies to splines
– Physics based ropes and chains
– Examples of drawing splines and lofts at runtime