Year/Date of Issue: 10.2021
Developer website: iZotope
Format: VST, VST3, AU
Bit depth: 64bit
Interface language: English
Tabletka: present (replacement files, patcher) | SPTNDC
System Requirements: Mac: OS X 10.11.5 El Capitan – macOS 11 Big Sur
Description : iZotope – represents an intelligent mixing plugin – Neutron. The plugin includes the first Track Assistant and Masking Meter technologies in this direction. Focused on simplifying and increasing the efficiency of the mixing process, Neutron combines the latest in analysis and measurement innovations with industry-leading audio processors to bring unparalleled focus and transparency to your mixes.
Track Assistant scans the audio and suggests custom settings as starting points for processing your track. Intelligent analysis allows you to automatically detect instruments, recommend placement of EQ nodes, and set optimal settings for other modules. You’ll still maintain complete control over all of your mixing decisions, but Track Assistant will give you more time to focus on what matters most – your creative eye for the mix.
The Masking Meter allows you to visually identify and correct perceptual collisions between instrument frequencies that can lead to masking between, for example, guitar and vocals, bass and drums, and other issues that can lead to “muddy” or overcrowding in the mix. Easily tweak each track to cut out the haze and unleash new sonic possibilities.
Neutron can be used on every track, offering zero latency and efficient CPU usage. With a master static/dynamic EQ, two multiband compressors, a multiband transient shaper, a multiband exciter and a peak limiter, the user will hear clearer results and spend less time adjusting.
– Automatic detection of various instruments – vocals, dialogue, guitar, bass and drums and the application of spectral shaping technology to ensure clarity and balance for each track.
– Get advice on the best starting points for settings with the Assistant Track, including EQ nodes, compressor thresholds, saturation types, and more.
– Divide the soundspace with the revolutionary Masking Meter to help each instrument sit better in the mix.
– Achieve the perfect sounding mix with five main processors integrated into one console with pure digital or warm vintage style sound.
– Surround sound support for audio post production.
– Ability to use plug-ins separately: equalizer, compressor, transient shaper, exciter.